Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ah

Ah, thanks for the offer but I have my name attached to the save and I'd rather not post it.

I'll try to find an alternative.
I do get where you're coming from. I use my real name as well in games, and I do not want to share it with the world. That's why I edited some screenshots along my journey and similar. However, if you do not post it publicly but send it to those helping, generally they won't care if your name is "Joseph Smith of 27 Plymouth Drive, Cleveland, OH, 2nd floor 3rd door to the left, the one with the blue pattern" or "Big Dick 2000". Nobody here cares. Just don't make it public.

Reactions: xapican

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
There's so many great hop based beverages around the country, why do you have to bring up this one. Even Alt, despite tasting like its name, is more bearable ;)
Not a fan either, but his recent pledge of allegiance was to Cologne, and it's the only native brew I can think of (NOT German here).

I do get where you're coming from. I use my real name as well in games, and I do not want to share it with the world. That's why I edited some screenshots along my journey and similar. However, if you do not post it publicly but send it to those helping, generally they won't care if your name is "Joseph Smith of 27 Plymouth Drive, Cleveland, OH, 2nd floor 3rd door to the left, the one with the blue pattern" or "Big Dick 2000". Nobody here cares. Just don't make it public.
Only a sadist would make their false-life originate in Cleveland. Uber-sadists would choose Milwaukee.

Then there's Detroit :)

Tinytank

Nov 16, 2017
Does anyone else game freeze after Julia reminds you to set the guest level here after the text goes you cant click nothing

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone else game freeze after Julia reminds you to set the guest level here after the text goes you cant click nothing
I think you have triggered some very rare bug, probably at the same time the reminder shows up, another girl will come to your hotel for work or a guest will check-out?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Not enough Kolsch today?
The beer or the Danish DJ? :unsure::p

But no, I don't drink Kölsch; not if I have other options.

And for the other Kölsch I can recommend his remix to London Grammer - Hell to the liars. ;)
There's so many great hop based beverages around the country, why do you have to bring up this one. Even Alt, despite tasting like its name, is more bearable ;)
Not all Alt taste good, same goes for Kölsch. For example Früh, Reissdorf, Gaffel etc. literally all big mainstream brands taste horrible. You have to go with the brands from smaller breweries like Peters, Mühlen, Päffgen. ;)
Not a fan either, but his recent pledge of allegiance was to Cologne, and it's the only native brew I can think of (NOT German here).
Actually, I'm not from Cologne either, but Cologne is the biggest city by population and size in NRW.

Calling Cologne "Real-Germany" was a joke between Larry, Ninja-Admin and me on Faerin's server, because Ninja and I are from the same area. Since then, everything that isn't related to Cologne or NRW was labeled "Fake-Germany", like Bavaria and Austria.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Grordan

Aug 16, 2020
I think you have triggered some very rare bug, probably at the same time the reminder shows up, another girl will come to your hotel for work or a guest will check-out?
I think so. In my game ist was Kay's first shift on monday morning. After a few tries i renovated the maintenance room one shift later and everything was fine.

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Okay, just start this new update and just wondering that what happened to wishing well? Are the amount of money bigger or what, because it's locked and I can't put any money there. I have already have conversation with Orville and I have 18K on my pocket, but "put money in bucket" stays locked.

petkan

Dec 13, 2020
I am quite advanced in the game, but still our guests can use only the restaurant, kitchen and bar. When will they be allowed to use the other activities of the hotel?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am quite advanced in the game, but still our guests can use only the restaurant, kitchen and bar. When will they be allowed to use the other activities of the hotel?
When you assign Julia to the front desk, you need to click that little #1, and change it to a higher level.

Reactions: petkan and exazubi

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I am not sure if I understand you correctly. Are your guests really unable to use the other areas? Or are they just not asking for it?

In the latter case you have to set Hotel Lv from 1 to 2, 3 etc. at the reception as soon as it is reached. Only at the higher hotel level do guests want other activities. But i always recommend increasing the hotel lv only when the staff level is about the same lv, or better. Otherwise it will be very difficult to keep your guests satisfied.

Reactions: petkan

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
So, i used to play this game on my old laptop, it died, and now i installed windows 10 on my MAC, but its like the graphics and animations doesnt work... Any with some experience in this problem??

Tsunamy

Dec 6, 2018
"FULL", what does that mean? that the game is finished or what ? i would still love more content for this game, one of my fav games out here :D please someone explain

4.00 star(s) 237 Votes