HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Without the cards you'll struggle to VIP the guests, meaning they'll ask the questions each time that they return.
Gaining the cards has been made easier with this update, you can no longer not draw one that you need.
Used to get 3 x Myst cards and have to redraw, or reload.
Now, every 3 cards drawn will always contain 1 that you need.

Generally you'll need the Room Item, the Inventory Item (search the attic during the day, there are 14 items in total) & at least 1 x +5% card, higher star customers will require 2 x 5+%.
Sofia requires The Courtesan, to make it 3 x +5% at some VIP levels.
You'll also need to get the Office renovated, as this allows you to add an extra 10%.
Best I can tell guests also sometimes randomly drop a percent to fuck with you. I've just reloaded a save a few times trying to get Sofia to 90%, all three cards and the item, level 5 character, characters in the housekeeping/mechanics/clinic/security to keep those at 100%, and she still gets 89% satisfaction.

It's also funny that the game incentivizes prioritizing "VIP" guests after non-VIP guests, since getting a strike on them doesn't matter. Maybe a later version could add a 25% reward bonus to VIP guests that have no strikes or something.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Best I can tell guests also sometimes randomly drop a percent to fuck with you. I've just reloaded a save a few times trying to get Sofia to 90%, all three cards and the item, level 5 character, characters in the housekeeping/mechanics/clinic/security to keep those at 100%, and she still gets 89% satisfaction.

It's also funny that the game incentivizes prioritizing "VIP" guests after non-VIP guests, since getting a strike on them doesn't matter. Maybe a later version could add a 25% reward bonus to VIP guests that have no strikes or something.
The % drops you'll see are probably because the staff member doesn't have full skill XP.
Say Hana is level 5 for Club singing skill, max 750/750, that will give her 60%.
If Catalina is level 5 Club skill, but only 650/750, she will get lower %, say 58-59%, e.g.

The very best you can do for Sofia at VIP 5, without the Office, is 85%.
That's with full level 5 skill (750/750), 60% + Room Upgrade Item, 65% + Equippable Item (from Attic), 70% + 2 x job specific +5% cards, 80% + The Courtesan card for extra 5%, maximum total of 85%.
She needs 90% for VIP 5.
You cannot make it without the extra 10% from the Office, which takes it to 95%.
Or 90% if you don't bother with The Courtesan.

The prioritisation is because non-VIP guests need to have their correct choices provided by the player.
Once you VIP a guest at their respective level, the options are automatically correctly chosen the next time they arrive.
So, for non VIP guests you can fail the choice of option & also fail the service level, whereas for a VIP guest you can only fail the service level aspect.
Given this, the prioritisation is pretty logical & obvious: One guest has something for you to choose & requires your interaction, the other does not.
Guess which one takes priority? lol

I get what you mean, that VIP you'd expect to receive the best service.
Think of it more as frequent flyer loyalty bonus type.
Because you've stayed there with complete success before, they know what you like now, so can serve you adequately, more easily, with less involvement from you.

Last edited:

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
The % drops you'll see are probably because the staff member doesn't have full skill XP.
Say Hana is level 5 for Club singing skill, max 750/750, that will give her 60%.
If Catalina is level 5 Club skill, but only 650/750, she will get lower %, say 58-59%, e.g.

The very best you can do for Sofia at VIP 5, without the Office, is 85%.
That's with full level 5 skill (750/750), 60% + Room Upgrade Item, 65% + Equippable Item (from Attic), 70% + 2 x job specific +5% cards, 80% + The Courtesan card for extra 5%, maximum total of 85%.
She needs 90% for VIP 5.
You cannot make it without the extra 10% from the Office, which takes it to 95%.
Or 90% if you don't bother with The Courtesan.

The prioritisation is because non-VIP guests need to have their correct choices provided by the player.
Once you VIP a guest at their respective level, the options are automatically correctly chosen the next time they arrive.
So, for non VIP guests you can fail the choice of option & also fail the service level, whereas for a VIP guest you can only fail the service level aspect.
Given this, the prioritisation is pretty logical & obvious: One guest has something for you to choose & requires your interaction, the other does not.
Guess which one takes priority? lol

I get what you mean, that VIP you'd expect to receive the best service.
Think of it more as frequent flyer loyalty bonus type.
Because you've stayed there with complete success before, they know what you like now, so can serve you adequately, more easily, with less involvement from you.
Yeah, I just figured out that it's a sliding scale with skill, not flat per level. It would be helpful if the game explained that (actually, it would be great if you could just see ahead of time what service level you would be providing).

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions

Before reading the questions, I want to share some suggestions first:
  • Please use latest or version to extract the game
  • Don't extract the new game version over the old one. Please always create a new folder to avoid any problem
  • Don't create path too long, Windows has some issues with long paths
  • If you have any problems with the game please share your game logs so we should understand your problem better
  • If you are using any mods with the game, please don't ask us any support (Sycho larry5168 S3pHiroTh are here for support you for any problem you have with a clean game), but please be kind... arrogant or pretending people aren't welcome here.

Q. Where are my saves? Where I have to copy key.ini or incest patch?
A. The saves are in profile folder, key.ini and incest patch must be copied into the same path where you have extracted the game like you can see in attached screenshot

MyMa.png

Q. How to enable Cheat Menu in game?
A. You have to check if, in your game folder, you have the file key.ini or key (depends if you can see files extension), if you haven't it, you have to copy like I have described in point above.
Also you can see if the game has started in Full mode, after you have loaded it, please check, in the bottom right corner, what it is written in the brackets.

GameVersion.png

Also please remember that:
  • Cheat Menu is enabled only after the tutorial has been completed, that is when Karen (the first guest you check-in in your hotel) will leave.
  • Every game version has its key.ini file, you can't transfer this file from old game path to the new one because it will not be recognized.

Q. How can I transfer my saves from the old game version to the new one?
A. You have to copy profile folder from your old game path to the new one.

Q. Where do I find my game logs?
A. You can find your game logs into this path: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
Please replace UserName with the Windows account name you have in your PC.
Once you have found Player.log file, please zip it and upload it here with the description of your problem. Please don't copy its file content and upload it here, because it is unreadble.

Q. When I load the game, it stays stuck on System Assets, what is the problem? (like in the picture below)

1633203454129.png

A. This problem can happen for 3 reasons:
  • The path where you have extracted the game is too long (too many subfolders), please extract the game in a shorter path (like C:\) and check again
  • The path where you have extracted the game has some special characters that Windows doesn't like, in this case check the folders name and delete any special characters that you see and check again
  • You have used a mod, extract the game and play without any mods

Q. Why my guests request only kitchen, restaurant and bar jobs, but not other ones?
A. Please remember to check-in guests with higher level than 1.
You have to set Julia in the lobby and then change the number in the top left corner.
The number means the guest level you will check-in, also some number may be blocked because your hotel or Julia lobby skill aren't high enough, the lowest of the two stats win (for example if hotel is level 2 and Julia has lobby skill at level 3, you can pick up only level 2 guests).

JuliaLobby.png

Q. Why I can't renew Yoga or Club rooms?
A. For renewing Yoga room, you have to complete Annika's tier 4 2nd event (Being flexible), instead of Club room you have to complete Hana's tier 1 3rd event (A beautiful voice).

Q. Why I continue to see a loop on latest events for Amber, Hana and Laura?
A. The girl asks for having hard sex, increase the speed of the animation by increasing the right slider to the top. If you don't see the slider, please select Play Videos on game settings.

Q. How do I get the naked figurine for unlocking the special Tier 5 reward?
A. For getting the naked figurine (the one you can see in picture below), you have to:
  • Complete "Cracking the case" event
  • Go to the General Store and purchase the fishing rod and flashlight.
  • Go to the Royal Stag and talk to Libby about skinny dipping.
  • Explore the lake to fish in order to find the bronze spider.
  • Explore the woods to find a bronze crown.
  • Explore Isabella's cottage to find the bronze rectangle.
  • Explore the cave and put the items on the correct statues.
  • Take the nude figurine (revealed by the middle statue).
  • Go to the Manor and equip the figurine to your MC and claim the girls' rewards.
All 3 items can only be found exploring during morning or afternoon.

1656355087732.png

Q. The game starts but I don't seen any images, I see only a fog screen or it doesn't load correctly the images
A. Probably you some issues with Visual C++ Runtime, this game requires Visual C++ 2015 x86 Runtime to load images.
Please be aware that if you have already installed Visual C++ Runtime 2017/2019 Runtime, you have to uninstall them first, then please download the latest version from .

Q. The game starts but I see only a black screen
A. Please check what video card you have installed in your system, we have seen report about people who have nVidia 9500 / 9600 / GT240 / GT 330M / G 105M with 21.21.13.4201 driver version that have problem and we don't know how to fix it permanently at the moment.
The only workaround to this problem is to disable your nVidia video card from Device Manager, then start the game. In this way the game will start in software render mode, but it could be really slow (remember to enable again your video card when you have closed the game).

If you have another nVidia model, and it is in the table below, you can try to disable G-Sync and see if without it, the game works correctly.

1636293694903.png

If you have the same problem, but you don't have one of those cards, please run the game as administrator (click with right button of your mouse on Mystwood Manor.exe file then select Run as admnistrator) and check if in this way the game runs. If it does, it means that you have some kind of permission problems on the folder where you have extracted the game. Please extract the game in another path.

If none of the solutions above work, please check other solution in the manual created by Sycho in attach

Q. The game crashes when I start it with Windows 7 OS
A. Please try to install this patch and see if it fixes the problem

Q. The game crashes when I start it with Windows 10 or 11 OS, I have nVidia video card
A. If you have an nVidia video card, go to nVidia control panel than switch V-sync from Fast to Use the 3rd application settings and try again

Q. Which Windows version is supported? Can I play the game on Linux, MacOS, Android or iOS?
A. The game runs from Windows 7 or later OS.

For Android or iOS, it isn't possible to play the game yet and we don't know if Faerin will made any game version for this kind of device.

For Linux and MacOS, you can play the game with latest Wine 6.0.x stable version.
I'm not sure what Mac user need additional to corefonts, because the new M1 Mac are 64-bit only and Wine mostly operates on 32-bit. But it looks like that Wine-Stable v6.0.x works on M1 Macs too.

On Linux it is required to set the Windows version to Windows 7 in Winecfg, to make animation work.

All in all I would recommend to install these extras:
  • K-Lite Codec Pack
  • Corefonts via Winetricks
  • devenum via Winetricks
Keep in mind that this kind of configuration isn't officially supported.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Q. The game starts but I don't seen any images, I see only a fog screen or it doesn't load correctly the images
A. Probably you some issues with Visual C++ Runtime, this game requires to install it to load images.
Please download the latest version of Visual C++ Runtime from .
Add that the game requires VC 2015 x86 and if they have VC 2017/2019 installed they have to deleted them first.

Reactions: S3pHiroTh

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
It's a pity that Tuttoriel always breaks off at the point where I collapse in the fog and the unknown voice says "she's coming let's get out of here" then there's a loading screen and when it's finished CTD and unfortunately it's important to play through it.

LG Silana
What do you mean for CTD? crash to desktop? Please upload the game log, you can find the instruction in the FAQ (FAQ link is in OP).

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanx for the update.
Love the game story and the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work. (y)

4.00 star(s) 237 Votes