S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I unzip everything to my hard drive, inside a folder, like I do with every other VN and RPGM I play. I pretty much think I know what I'm doing with these games. I've been around computers since Apple II e. This is the only game I have save issues with.

It's like I'm being talked to like a child here.
I think that the cause of your problem is that other VN and RPGM game don't save their game file under the same folder but instead in some folder into AppData\Local or AppData\Roaming into your Windows user profile folder.
Try this, open the game, play a new game, skip the tutorial, as soon as Julia has finished to chat please save the game and check if into profile folder you see anything.
If you don't see anything, please close the game and run it as administrator, and do the same actions. If in this case the save are there the problem is a writing permission like other player has said.
Also, can you please post your game log file? The description to how to retrieve it is in the FAQ in OP

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, I just figured out that it's a sliding scale with skill, not flat per level. It would be helpful if the game explained that (actually, it would be great if you could just see ahead of time what service level you would be providing).
I guess that Faerin expects that players will have paid attention and noticed that, for themselves. :unsure:
As in, we don't need the game to inform us of something that we can easily observe at level 1, 2, 3, etc.
Some players enjoy figuring stuff out.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
So i started a new game and when the mom gives the first tip like, i can change the level of guests on the lobby, doesnt matter what i answer to her my game just dont let me click on anything anymore and i have to close the game, someone with the same problem?
Probably you have problem with Visual C++ Runtime, please check the FAQ in OP

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Great work man!
Thank you. (y)

lol I can see the future: Instead of getting annoyed by people who don't use thread search, I can now get annoyed by people not reading the OP. ;):ROFLMAO:
Too bad that not many will find it on OP nor read it.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Great work man!
Thank you. (y)

lol I can see the future: Instead of getting annoyed by people who don't use thread search, I can now get annoyed by people not reading the OP. ;):ROFLMAO:
Yeah I know, but I'm a bit lazy, I would like to write once and point them later on in the FAQ :D

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah I know, but I'm a bit lazy, I would like to write once and point them later on in the FAQ :D
Yeah, it's definitely better to be able to just refer anyone asking any of those tired, same old questions to the FAQ post.
Good idea all round. (y)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
If a room is closed for repair, how can i asign a staff member to maintenance to unlock it?
You've answered your own question.
Assign your staff member (Kay) to the maintenance room.
I can't remember if you can then click on the room itself, to repair it faster, but her being assigned to the maintenance room will raise the repair state for all rooms in the hotel.
You need to assign Kay to Maintenance
lol one more needed... ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: larry5168

dfawfwefwef

Nov 9, 2020
Hey folks.

I reached Julia's level 5 event (check on her at night), but I made the choice to leave her alone, and now I can't check on her again, even though the game prompts me to do so. (All I get is the generic 'she's resting' message).

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey folks.

I reached Julia's level 5 event (check on her at night), but I made the choice to leave her alone, and now I can't check on her again, even though the game prompts me to do so. (All I get is the generic 'she's resting' message).

Any ideas on how to fix this?
Can you attach your save, please? I'll take a look at it for you and fix it if need be.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ah

Ah, thanks for the offer but I have my name attached to the save and I'd rather not post it.

I'll try to find an alternative.
The file name should be something like: data_0 or data_1. Or you can attach an auto save. But there really isn't any other possible way to fix that in the save without having access to it, unfortunately.

If it's easier for you, join us on Discord and DM your save to me. Then I can take a look at it. Use the "Need help?" button from the main menu to connect. Or use the Discord link from OP.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There's the rough-around-the-edges Frozen Arcturian we know so well...

Not enough Kolsch today?
There's so many great hop based beverages around the country, why do you have to bring up this one. Even Alt, despite tasting like its name, is more bearable ;)

4.00 star(s) 237 Votes