Pete129

Aug 14, 2017
Think i found an error. Got the Laura Swimming card, but can't find it in the game to add it to her.
Anyone else got this?

sb1234dan

Sep 16, 2018
I am not sure anyone facing this issue, but I got stuck with Loading System Asset page for more than 30 minutes. Can anyone please help me how to fix this issue?
Screenshot 2021-07-31 161538.jpg

Levski7

Jun 26, 2018
As a German I try to show as less emotion as possible, because people shouldn't think we have any.
Yeah so that afterwards when they visit Leverkusen they are mad surprised by how nice Germans are and the number of festivals they have :D
-point of view of someone who is Bulgarian.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yeah so that afterwards when they visit Leverkusen they are mad surprised by how nice Germans are and the number of festivals they have :D
-point of view of someone who is Bulgarian.
Leverkusen is for chemical wasted people. :LOL:

But you were close to real Germany - there is only one true place in real Germany and it is Cologne :p

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Please find the file
Never saw this kind of issue before but I notice that your game is buried deep in subfolders. Here is what you should do:
- Extract a fresh copy of the game on your desktop and copy over your old profile folder. Or move your existing folder to your desktop.

Try to keep the path to the game as short as possible.

Last edited:

sb1234dan

Sep 16, 2018
Never saw this kind of issue before but I notice that your game is buried deep in subfolders. Here is what you should do:
- Extract a fresh copy of the game on your desktop and copy over your old profile folder. Or move your existing folder to your desktop.

Try to keep the path to the game as small as possible.
Thanks a ton. Now, it's working perfect.

Reactions: cold_arctus

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Think i found an error. Got the Laura Swimming card, but can't find it in the game to add it to her.
Anyone else got this?
The Mermaid? I did not have any issues with the cards not showing up after collecting them, that one's definitely in my inventory.

Reactions: ZenGarden

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Now this was a great update.

Nice to see Fearin working to smooth out animation loops, something that was a problem since MOTH. While still a little bit choppy, they are way better than before.

The gameplay and UI changes were great. Really gonna change the experience for new players.

Only thing I wish could use some revision now is the later guests satisfaction requirements. I think they should be easier to meet in general. Even with the girls at level 5, getting the questions right, having the satisfaction upgrades for the hotel, and even with some cards, I still struggle to meet the lv 5 requests. I can only think of trying to farm for high rarity cards, which is a rather tedious process.

Reactions: offset8 and Faerin

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I still struggle to meet the lv 5 requests. I can only think of trying to farm for high rarity cards, which is a rather tedious process.
Without the cards you'll struggle to VIP the guests, meaning they'll ask the questions each time that they return.
Gaining the cards has been made easier with this update, you can no longer not draw one that you need.
Used to get 3 x Myst cards and have to redraw, or reload.
Now, every 3 cards drawn will always contain 1 that you need.

Generally you'll need the Room Item, the Inventory Item (search the attic during the day, there are 14 items in total) & at least 1 x +5% card, higher star customers will require 2 x 5+%.
Sofia requires The Courtesan, to make it 3 x +5% at some VIP levels.
You'll also need to get the Office renovated, as this allows you to add an extra 10%.

Last edited:

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
The Fortune Teller card reveals correct answers for MC :illuminati:
The Seer allows to redraw cards 3 times, get these ASAP (y)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I bet there isn't any sex scenes yet... after so many updates...
I wrote it wrong... any sex scenes with the mother... or I'm wrong ?
Yes, you are wrong. And even if you were right, you would still be wrong. Just barging into a thread and making accusations without informing yourself always makes you wrong.

Leverkusen is for chemical wasted people. :LOL:

But you were close to real Germany - there is only one true place in real Germany and it is Cologne :p
Agreed on Leverkusen, disagree on Cologne. :p

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
It's a pity that Tuttoriel always breaks off at the point where I collapse in the fog and the unknown voice says "she's coming let's get out of here" then there's a loading screen and when it's finished CTD and unfortunately it's important to play through it.

LG Silana

4.00 star(s) 237 Votes