DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I'm not familiar with the download process. Sometimes when I try to download different games, I get a message that says "applications/firefox.exe (default )". Is there away to fix this so that I can download the games? Here is an example.
Do you have 7Zip or WinRAR?

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
New girl’s crazy hot but also a reminder of how deeply unsatisfying the first two levels are :ROFLMAO:

The two new level five updates will work a lot better in a full playthrough with the buildup than on a monthly cycle, just jumping in after you last had progression with them three months ago… :unsure:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I litterely can't find the solution so any help is welcome
Delete all newer version of Visual C++ including VC 2015 x86+x64. Then install Visual C++ 2015 first. On top of it you can install Visual C++ 2017 and 2019. If you don't install it in the correct order it won't work.
The Spanish translation in this version is not available.
All translations are one version behind. Means, Spanish translation is up to v0.5.0 now.
Is this game similar to his first game ?
Yes, very grindy don't play it.
I bet there isn't any sex scenes yet... after so many updates...
I wrote it wrong... any sex scenes with the mother... or I'm wrong ?
No. Come back in a year.
i cant go in to the story mod
Isn't implanted yet. Come back in a year.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Because this idiot forgot to put the new key.ini in the rar so here it is
sorry going to ask a stupid question but in the game folder were the heck do u put this?
I'm stupid, too. Where does the key file get put in the file directory? (I'm probably going to copy it and put it in all kinds of random places until it works if the topmost location in the directory doesn't immediately fix the issue)

*edit* placing the key file into the same folder as the game.exe will change the version to (full) from (basic). I've only just finished the introduction section and the cheat menu is still locked. Not sure if that's just a placeholder in the menu or if it will unlock later after I put in a bunch of time.

*final edit* The cheat menu unlocks after finishing the very lengthy tutorial.

*TL;DR* Me learn key file goes in same place as game.exe file. Me learn cheat menu unlock AFTER tutorial finish.

Last edited:

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
I'm stupid, too. Where does the key file get put in the file directory? (I'm probably going to copy it and put it in all kinds of random places until it works if the topmost location in the directory doesn't immediately fix the issue)

*edit* placing the key file into the same folder as the game.exe will change the version to (full) from (basic). I've only just finished the introduction section and the cheat menu is still locked. Not sure if that's just a placeholder in the menu or if it will unlock later after I put in a bunch of time.
im wondering this as well does it unlock some were down the line? and how do u tell the versions?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
im wondering this as well does it unlock some were down the line? and how do u tell the versions?
You need to complete the tutorial, before the Cheat menu becomes active.
As for the version, on the main screen with the New Game, Continue, Load, Settings, Need Help & Quit options, in the bottom right corner it tells you, after the version number.
i'm lost. how do you get other cards? or rather, when do i start getting new ones?
Visit Isabella in the Evening, or at Night.
I wrote it wrong... any sex scenes with the mother... or I'm wrong ?
You're wrong. Been able to fuck Julia (Mother) & Hana since previous update, a month ago.
Now able to fuck Amber (Sister) & Riley, too, in this update.

Last edited:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Also, I get the impression the latest scene with Amber has two different angles as she rides you, but one of them is not playing out (it switches for a split second then it goes back to the close up animation, and it happens a few times). Anyone else having the same issue?
Was Amber's scene just one POV? It went to transition but immediately went back. Possible bug?
Yes, this seems to be a bug. There's another animation it should switch to.
I'll fix that for the next release.

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Compress file as *.zip and it'll open w/o any bugs in most cases
due to ZIP format integration in OS, starting from Windows XP :WeSmart:

4.00 star(s) 237 Votes