EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
it would be nice if the author made sex scenes with the participation of guests and hotel employees.
OCTRA
One Cock To Rule All

MC with Female guests, probably in the future.
Staff girls with female guests, maybe.
Staff girls with male guests. I'd bet heavy against it happening in this game.

PS.
Apologies for 'necroing' some old posts. But in searching for something to answer the above, I spotted these vvv
Sorry, I need an explanation: what does OCTRA stand for?
I was sure you introduced me to the term?
I think you're joking, but in case you're not:
One Cock To Rule (them) All
One Cock To Rule (them) All.

Maybe it was me. :unsure::whistle:
No, arctus, it was not you. :p
Sycho gets the honors for coining the term :cool: (Or, at least, being the first to use it in this thread)
He used it in reply to another post I made answering the same question as above ;)

I don't remember / can't find the specific quote from the dev, but the gist of it was:
"And one dick shall rule them all". :cool:

I suppose Faerin's plans could change, but I wouldn't bet on it.
So don't expect NTR to be added or for it to be morphed into a brothel manager.
OCTRA = One cock to rule them all. ;)

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
You actually do get to choose a name for your MC at the very beginning of the game. Maybe you should stop playing other people's saves? Now that's a novel concept, huh? :rolleyes:
Read much? I said relationships and names! and no I play through every time sherlock lol

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Read much? I said relationships and names! and no I play through every time sherlock lol
Why worry about changing relationships in the game when there's already an XML that does exactly the same, Einstein? Or did you not know that?

As I said before, if you'd play the game from the start instead of being a lazy-ass and using a save where all the work is already done for you (spoon fed much?), you wouldn't bother needing to change the MC's name either. Once you pick it, it's yours to keep. Or start a new save under a different name if your too dumb to decide what to pick. It's not our fault you need hand-held.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Why worry about changing relationships in the game when there's already an XML that does exactly the same, Einstein? Or did you not know that?

As I said before, if you'd play the game from the start instead of being a lazy-ass and using a save where all the work is already done for you (spoon fed much?), you wouldn't bother needing to change the MC's name either. Once you pick it, it's yours to keep. Or start a new save under a different name if your too dumb to decide what to pick. It's not our fault you need hand-held.
In fairness, he wasn't talking about renaming the MC.
He was referring to the way some games give an option at the start to change the names / relationship of the women in the game.
As an example;
It'd show a picture of Julia with text along the lines of:
This is _________ (Leave blank for default 'Julia')
She is your ___________ (Leave blank for default 'Landlady')

It's a pretty obvious way of circumventing the anti-incest rules.

But, going back to what I said a few posts up, the key word being 'obvious'.
Patreon could decide that such an obvious way of circumventing anti-incest laws isn't worth the risk to them and start banning the devs that are using that trick.
I wouldn't try to guess the odds of that happening, but it's well within the realm of possibility.
So, the '3rd party patch' approach is safer (and no need to re-write the code) in the (unlikely?) event the above actually happens.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
He was referring to the way some games give an option at the start to change the names / relationship of the women in the game.
As an example;

Patreon could decide that such an obvious way of circumventing anti-incest laws isn't worth the risk to them and start banning the devs that are using that trick.
I wouldn't try to guess the odds of that happening, but it's well within the realm of possibility.
So, the '3rd party patch' approach is safer (and no need to re-write the code) in the (unlikely?) event the above actually happens.
I'd also call it "inconvenient" compared to the way it is done here - because if you want a standard set up you'll have to enter it every time you'll start the game. Also disrupting the flow of the proceedings. It's not that I really mind having it in a game but it's not an advantage to me.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
As an example;

That makes more sense compared to whatever he was babbling about. Not sure why he'd think changing the NPCs names would have anything to do with Patreon's ToS/AUP (it doesn't, save for the relationship itself), but whatever..

There's just never been a need for that, same with taking another player's saves and changing the MC's name to the other person's liking. Besides, that would throw us off if we're asked a question about, for example, how to progress with X, Y or Z character. Having the names the same throughout makes it easier on us and on Faerin as well when he has his polls on Patreon. It would get confusing if everybody had Julia under a different name.

Reactions: Edrick23

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
The gnome guy in the forest that sells items. What do the different pills do? What are all the items he sells? Can you buy all of them?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
The gnome guy in the forest that sells items. What do the different pills do? What are all the items he sells? Can you buy all of them?
The red pill will remove any negative traits you have acquired
The purple pill allows the girls to reset all their traits

Last edited:
Reactions: HathgarNiche

Aneaiyo

Jan 12, 2021
OCTRA
One Cock To Rule All

MC with Female guests, probably in the future.
Staff girls with female guests, maybe.
Staff girls with male guests. I'd bet heavy against it happening in this game.

PS.
Apologies for 'necroing' some old posts. But in searching for something to answer the above, I spotted these vvv

No, arctus, it was not you. :p
Sycho gets the honors for coining the term :cool: (Or, at least, being the first to use it in this thread)
He used it in reply to another post I made answering the same question as above ;)
I think developer should go beyond than OCTRA, the game will be interested if guests are involved with workers. Like Grope, NTR. I like the 1st movement done with that politician. Better if we can corrupt them more.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Just stumbled across a mistake in the guests wishes. "I will always love you" is NOT a song from the ninetees. Dolly Parton sang the original back in 1973. Tsk tsk tsk

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Not only can you customize the MC's name at the beginning of the game, you also have the option to assign "pet names" to all the girls, for how they should call you. (except Julia I think) So you can personalize even more that way.

it would be nice if the author made sex scenes with the participation of guests and hotel employees.
Ya, I mentioned this back in September. I would love to see events based on lewd interactions with some guests. Heck, let's use that Sauna, Pool and Massage room! And the nun who drinks so much is just begging to be corrupted :cool:

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Just stumbled across a mistake in the guests wishes. "I will always love you" is NOT a song from the ninetees. Dolly Parton sang the original back in 1973. Tsk tsk tsk
Ya, but Whitney Houston made it famous in 1992 in the movie the Bodyguard. She crushed it.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Ya, but Whitney Houston made it famous in 1992 in the movie the Bodyguard. She crushed it.
It was already famous before (I also love the duet version with Vince Gil). Houston's version is very good, there is no doubt. But that doesn't make it a song of the 90s.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think developer should go beyond than OCTRA, the game will be interested if guests are involved with workers. Like Grope, NTR. I like the 1st movement done with that politician. Better if we can corrupt them more.
Ya, I mentioned this back in September. I would love to see events based on lewd interactions with some guests. Heck, let's use that Sauna, Pool and Massage room! And the nun who drinks so much is just begging to be corrupted :cool:
As has been said, this will not happen. Better bury your hopes as early as possible. This game is for people who like a game without it, as has been clearly and repeatedly stated by the dev. And many people do not find it more interesting or whatever.

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
100% save anyone ?
Since I accidentally deleted my save file twice now, I'm putting it up here.

Version: 0.7.2 Full
All cards, all items, every customer is lvl 5 vip, woods are discovered fully. (if you are unhappy with my trait picks just buy pills from the imp in woods to reset).

Place it under gamefolder\profile\Alex

Right click and choose save link as, also don't forget to rename it to "data_0.sav" ( bunchofnumbers_data_0.sav --> data_0.sav)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes