Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Tried this game for the first time. As someone who absolutely loved the man of the house, this doesn't feel like the same dev at all. No repeatable events and the rewards are not even one percent of the grind. There is no real story. You grind then get a scene. The story is buried so deep within the grind that I just skipped past them just to get it over with. I didn't play the game till now thinking Faerin's game would be worth waiting for, but this wasn't the case for this game. I will wait for his next game. Good luck to the dev.
Well, MotH is finished, this game isn't. E. g. repeatable scenes have been announced as going to appear once other stuff is out of the way.

As for "real story", while I am in the same boat of (at this point in time) preferring MotH - that game didn't have any overarching story at all, just the individual girl stories which sometimes intertwined. This game has an overarching plot not directly connected with the girls, albeit somewhat in the background and easily forgotten after a couple days of serving Sophia, I'll give you that.

But yeah, in the end it is a different game in style and some may like it and some not. "The same dev" however I think I recognize in style (always a bit difficult to judge whether you can solve a problem if you already know the solution). Graphic style is similar, lewds are similar, dialogue not that much actually, MyMa seems a bit more refined (which doesn't have to be a good thing but neither is it necessarily bad).

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
It's crazy how many people just jump to the end of a 10,000+ post thread and ask for the i-patch without taking even 2 minutes to read back a page or two. Come on guys, show a little initiative when a new update comes out!

We should all know by now that i-patches are the responsibility of us "enthusiasts" since the Dev's can't post them or link them themselves without risking their Patreon accounts. That's why the OP link was dead at first. But the thread owner was kind enough to link Sycho's post to the OP. So that's fixed.

The original Lewdpatcher link for the i-patch on Mega is HERE.

Lewdpatcher has been down since Nov 15th, quite possible for good, but Google still has cached snapshots of many of it's pages. I did a tutorial on how easy it was to find them in This Thread

Any, lastly, the i-patch file (mapping.xml) is good for any version of the game so keep it handy or copy it over from an old version of the game next time.
You know what would be even a crazier idea? If these game actually gave us the option in game to change names and relationships like a few are doing! crazy right? LOL

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
You know what would be even a crazier idea? If these game actually gave us the option in game to change names and relationships like a few are doing! crazy right? LOL
All you have to do is edit the mapping file in this game and you can rename the characters and the relationships they have with you
In MotH we edited one and Veronica was my toaster :D
I mean for this it's not that hard so why should the dev waste his time making that kind of function when a player can do it just as easily himself

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
All you have to do is edit the mapping file in this game and you can rename the characters and the relationships they have with you
In MotH we edited one and Veronica was my toaster :D
I mean for this it's not that hard so why should the dev waste his time making that kind of function when a player can do it just as easily himself
Ah, so it was you. I didn't remember who was the toaster guy even though I used the example a couple of times ;)

You can repeat the scenes by clicking on them after they've been completed, I think.
Well, you can rewatch them but storywise they remain a one off. A repeatable scene is not only "seeing the same stuff again" but also telling you "we're close enough now for a daily blowjob for breakfast" or similar.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I tried this and didnt work for me. I need a patch for Dummies.

Download the file from Sycho's link.
Remove the numbers and underscore that F95 adds to anything you upload here.
Copy it to the main game folder (where you start the game).
Profit.

Reactions: larry5168

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I tried this and didnt work for me. I need a patch for Dummies.

Right-click the file then choose save link as and hit save go into your downloads folder and delete all the numbers so it's just called Mapping and copy and paste it over the original mapping file that is in the game you should then be good to go
Hope I have simplified it enough for you

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
IMO, those devs are taking a risk by doing that.
Patreon could easily decide that allowing such a simple way to circumvent anti-incest laws on their site is too much of a risk for them and change their TOS. At which point those devs are at risk of getting banned.
(Side note: The people at Patreon probably don't care at all about incest. The only reason they've banned it on their site is so that their IP (therefore, their entire site) doesn't get banned in places where there are laws against it.)

Much safer to do it the way Faerin is.
The dialogue is all written in a way that mother/sister makes perfect sense, but doesn't actually refer to them as such.
So when someone else (keeping the dev safe) posts a 'patch' the dialogue doesn't become cringe-worthy.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You actually do get to choose a name for your MC at the very beginning of the game. Maybe you should stop playing other people's saves? Now that's a novel concept, huh? :rolleyes:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
IMO, those devs are taking a risk by doing that.
Patreon could easily decide that allowing such a simple way to circumvent anti-incest laws on their site is too much of a risk for them and change their TOS. At which point those devs are at risk of getting banned.
(Side note: The people at Patreon probably don't care at all about incest. The only reason they've banned it on their site is so that their IP (therefore, their entire site) doesn't get banned in places where there are laws against it.)

Much safer to do it the way Faerin is.
The dialogue is all written in a way that mother/sister makes perfect sense, but doesn't actually refer to them as such.
So when someone else (keeping the dev safe) posts a 'patch' the dialogue doesn't become cringe-worthy.

Eh, Patreon isn't going out of their way unless something gets reported a ton. THere are a thousand games that have the stupid "roommate and landlady" that you happen to have known for your entire life and raised you since you were born that patreon doesn't give 2 shits about.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
There will be events with all the hotel guests. It is implied, but not guaranteed, that we may get to know the female ones a bit better *nudge nudge wink wink*
it would be nice if the author made sex scenes with the participation of guests and hotel employees.

Reactions: balvenie1401
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes