l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
i think i just placed amber there , M needs to be a guest ,but if he needs exactly at the bar :unsure: -
i dont think so

edit : nope no need for him to be at the bar
I tried a level 1 Miguel as a guest,but nothing happend when I placed Amber in the bar-both checked Miguel or Amber. I think I need to try a level 5 Miguel...

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
It happens so often that you get tired of reporting it. Then you get devs not caring enough to fix it.
Good that you want it to be correct.

Reactions: larry5168

Stranger_13

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah it is because it's different from latin and people that watch movies usually think that Russia is the only country using cyrilic but it's not ;) anyway don't think to go too much off-topic. Have fun guys. And here is an info part which country are still using cyrilic (as some have changed to latin for ... reasons ;) like Poland)
Я из России, но я понял почти всё о чём вы говорили. Это потрясающе. :)

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Tried this game for the first time. As someone who absolutely loved the man of the house, this doesn't feel like the same dev at all. No repeatable events and the rewards are not even one percent of the grind. There is no real story. You grind then get a scene. The story is buried so deep within the grind that I just skipped past them just to get it over with. I didn't play the game till now thinking Faerin's game would be worth waiting for, but this wasn't the case for this game. I will wait for his next game. Good luck to the dev.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes