Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Does anyone know if there will be a fix for Russian soon?
There is a hotfix out, but it's patron only. You could either get it from Faerin's or wait until it comes out next month.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
I am just curious about how to play this game (I'm not playing it yet, just looking) because judging on preview, it's kinda nervous for gameplay.
Does it take much grinding?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am just curious about how to play this game (I'm not playing it yet, just looking) because judging on preview, it's kinda nervous for gameplay.
Does it take much grinding?
For now, there is some, yes, but there is a tutorial, to show you how it all works, and there is a new auto assign that helps some, though it is still a WiP.

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Hey guys,
Fixed the bug with Russian translation.
Fixed some minor bugs in the new auto-planner.
Note: Existing saves can be copied over by moving the profiles folder from the previous version to this one.
Download Mystwood Manor v0.7.2b (hotfixed) here (with key + mapping) (FULL)

Reactions: mamm0n and Pupok

Kuzata

Jan 14, 2019
Хей момчета,
Поправена грешка с руски превод.
Поправени са някои дребни грешки в новия автоматичен плановик.
Забележка: Съществуващите записвания могат да бъдат копирани, като преместите папката с профили от предишната версия в тази.
Изтеглете Mystwood Manor v0.7.2b (актуална поправка) тук (с ключ + съпоставяне) (ПЪЛЕН)
мега
Благодаря много. Бъдете здрави!

Reactions: Michel Mak

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
how do we use this ? what part do we copy, and how do we use this? Could you make a download of the actual file please? :)
I've got a feeling we have a breakdown in communication. There is no "file" to "download", it is a changelog to read to get the information what is new in this version. What are you looking for instead?

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
It's crazy how many people just jump to the end of a 10,000+ post thread and ask for the i-patch without taking even 2 minutes to read back a page or two. Come on guys, show a little initiative when a new update comes out!

We should all know by now that i-patches are the responsibility of us "enthusiasts" since the Dev's can't post them or link them themselves without risking their Patreon accounts. That's why the OP link was dead at first. But the thread owner was kind enough to link Sycho's post to the OP. So that's fixed.

The original Lewdpatcher link for the i-patch on Mega is .

Lewdpatcher has been down since Nov 15th, quite possible for good, but Google still has cached snapshots of many of it's pages. I did a tutorial on how easy it was to find them in This Thread

Any, lastly, the i-patch file (mapping.xml) is good for any version of the game so keep it handy or copy it over from an old version of the game next time.

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
I'm sorry if I have missed something but in the previous versions I was able to get items and so far I've managed to get just one notebook, there was a bell and I think it was a dust feather. Have I done something wrong or they were removed? Playing 0.7.1 atm will update to .2 later :) This might be my issue, but let me know if I'm missing something else.
Thank you

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm sorry if I have missed something but in the previous versions I was able to get items and so far I've managed to get just one notebook, there was a bell and I think it was a dust feather. Have I done something wrong or they were removed? Playing 0.7.1 atm will update to .2 later :) This might be my issue, but let me know if I'm missing something else.
Thank you
As far as I can tell they haven't been removed. It is kinda random though. Keep exploring the manor during the morning and afternoon shifts. I think there is one bonus item for every task, so quite a few missing. Also I am right now not sure whether you also need it to get a story progression?!

Reactions: AcTePuKc

Kuzata

Jan 14, 2019
Имам проблеми при регистрация с v.7.2b ru. Никой не се установява.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Thank you
There are 14 items that you can get from exploring the Manor, all of them are available in the version you're playing

1638023181264.png

The other items you will get as you progress the story

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes