Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there repeatable h-events or is it all the good h-scenes being thrown into gallery?
You can replay the staff tier events by going to the staff progress tab and clicking on any of the available tier events.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
You can replay the staff tier events by going to the staff progress tab and clicking on any of the available tier events.
ok no repeatable events then it's all thrown into gallery Figures so not 4 me then bye . I was hoping it would have repeatable event's not a gallery/dream sequence 1 tap wounder :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
ok no repeatable events then it's all thrown into gallery Figures so not 4 me then bye . I was hoping it would have repeatable event's not a gallery/dream sequence 1 tap wounder :FacePalm:
*sigh* I'll type slower for you so you can understand..

If you want to replay, let's say, Julia's BJ scene in the kitchen. Go to the Staff screen, click on Julia, click on her Progress tab and click on the thumbnail for event 4_3. It has nothing at all to do with the gallery images (which are unrelated to the girls' events). There'll be a pop quiz later..

Reactions: 44Tom and Nercoz

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
*sigh* I'll type slower for you so you can understand..

If you want to replay, let's say, Julia's BJ scene in the kitchen. Go to the Staff screen, click on Julia, click on her Progress tab and click on the thumbnail for event 4_3. It has nothing at all to do with the gallery images (which are unrelated to the girls' events). There'll be a pop quiz later..
I think Lonewolf is more concerned with the difference between rewatchable and repeatable. The latter also happens in the story multiple times. Which wouldn't make much sense for most of the scenes we have so far, since they are "first time" scenes mostly, so would play out differently.

Such as in MotH you can watch the "deflowering of Sophia" only via memories on your phone but can always join her in the sauna at the gym if so inclined.

I am pretty sure such events will happen but the story is not advanced enough for that yet.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I think Lonewolf is more concerned with the difference between rewatchable and repeatable. The latter also happens in the story multiple times. Which wouldn't make much sense for most of the scenes we have so far, since they are "first time" scenes mostly, so would play out differently.

Such as in MotH you can watch the "deflowering of Sophia" only via memories on your phone but can always join her in the sauna at the gym if so inclined.

I am pretty sure such events will happen but the story is not advanced enough for that yet.
TBH, I'm not really sure what the plans are yet. If I had to guess, I'd say more than likely it'll be in the MC's gallery since it's empty at the moment. But it may just be pics only. Though an addition to the videos would be nice there too, as well. I doubt a page for the animation would be included like the phone in MotH. Combining pics and vids on the same page would be better, IMO.

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Can't believe there was a 2 page discussion on the inability to change the characters family names. To be honest the ability to change the name of my (step)mother to "Kip the raging thundercunt doesn't really do much except increase development time.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can't believe there was a 2 page discussion on the inability to change the characters family names. To be honest the ability to change the name of my (step)mother to "Kip the raging thundercunt doesn't really do much except increase development time.
Sadly, it gets like that in a lot of these threads where the same topic of discussion goes on endlessly, until the wild and wily, "I need help with this character" questions come along. I think people want to complain for the sake of complaining about things that will not or may not happen. The signal-to-noise ratio gets too damned high.

My philosophy: accept that change may or may not occur, be happy about it and move on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
OCTRA
One Cock To Rule All

MC with Female guests, probably in the future.
Staff girls with female guests, maybe.
Staff girls with male guests. I'd bet heavy against it happening in this game.

PS.
Apologies for 'necroing' some old posts. But in searching for something to answer the above, I spotted these vvv

No, arctus, it was not you. :p
Sycho gets the honors for coining the term :cool: (Or, at least, being the first to use it in this thread)
He used it in reply to another post I made answering the same question as above ;)
it would be nice if the women from the staff seduced the women of the hotel visitors.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
it would be nice if the women from the staff seduced the women of the hotel visitors.
That may be a possibility, I'd imagine. If you think back to MotH (not sure if you'd played it before), Veronica and the MC had a little fun with Officer Debby at Masquerade. So I don't see why it wouldn't happen in MwM with, say, Kay and one of the female guests.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I'm all for it too.
And, as Sycho pointed out, it's possible based on some of what was in Faerin's last game.

But, just to say it again, don't expect anything that might result in this thread getting slapped with the NTR tag.
And the mods on this site are pretty bad about ignoring F95s own 'official' definition of NTR and put the tag on any game that even shows another dick to one of 'your' girls.

Now I'm going to go off on a (humorous?) tangent...

So... I'm early in another one of my 'lets hunt for bugs by playing it from scratch' runs.
Just got to the new Miguel events.
And... damnit!!!... Faerin got my 'Min/maxer' tendencies to go war with my 'Dudley-do-right' tendencies... again!!!
From a min/maxer perspective, that event is a no-brainer.
The 'Loyal' trait isn't important if you play the rest of the game well. So take the 10k, spend 2.5k on the 'fix it' pill, 7.5k profit. And in the early game that cash is damn helpful.
But I just can't do it. My 'Dudley-do-right' side just has to protect my virtual sister.
Never mind the irony of a 'do-right' that's fucking that sister. And mother. And every other employee. And, maybe one day, every female guest....
I'm such a dweeb :FacePalm:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm all for it too.
And, as Sycho pointed out, it's possible based on some of what was in Faerin's last game.

But, just to say it again, don't expect anything that might result in this thread getting slapped with the NTR tag.
And the mods on this site are pretty bad about ignoring F95s own 'official' definition of NTR and put the tag on any game that even shows another dick to one of 'your' girls.

So... I'm early in another one of my 'lets hunt for bugs by playing it from scratch' runs.
And... damnit!!!... Faerin got my 'Min/maxer' tendencies to go war with my 'Dudley-do-right' tendencies... again!!!
The 'Loyal' trait isn't important if you play the rest of the game well. So take the 10k, spend 2.5k on the 'fix it' pill, 7.5k profit. And in the early game that cash is damn helpful.
But I just can't do it. My 'Dudley-do-right' side just has to protect my virtual sister.
Never mind the irony of a 'do-right' that's fucking that sister. And mother. And every other employee. And, maybe one day, every female guest....
I'd be interested in a scene with Isabella and the MC during the evening or at night, TBH, but I'm not really sure how that could even play out. I mean, if you have all the tarot cards, and you've talked to Isabella about herself along with everything else during your visits with her, I just don't see any need to go back to her cottage for anything.

Now, with it being a paranormal-themed game, I would think the only way that could quite possibly play out would be if she were to visit the MC at night by virtue of the mist. But there was no indication during her interactions that she had any romantic feelings towards the MC and she doesn't appear to be a one-night-stand kinda gal. With her, I think it's more business than pleasure. So I don't know.

There's also Penelope, though. What's her deal? Will there be more encounters with her? Could she be a possible romantic interest? Or is it something more ominous considering we still don't know the identity of the Black Widow yet. Could she be the Black Widow herself? Or perhaps working with or for the Black Widow?

Let the theories begin! :)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Took me a bit to figure that out, I used to curse about the savegame slot limit :D

In my opinion this is the better solution than making stuff repeatable directly ingame, since the events usually depend on the story context which after a while would not make sense anymore. This way one can just click it and that's it.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Took me a bit to figure that out, I used to curse about the savegame slot limit :D

In my opinion this is the better solution than making stuff repeatable directly ingame, since the events usually depend on the story context which after a while would not make sense anymore. This way one can just click it and that's it.
Most aren't aware that you can do that. :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm all for it too.

I tend to disagree about the uselessness of "loyal". It is a free "+5" card, even if only for one character, and will save you a bit of juggling, especially with not fully leveled girls and Sophia. It may not really bring possibilities otherwise not there, thus your "min maxer" is crying, but it is quite a lot of convenience. I am pretty certain I need fewer mouseclicks to make the extra 7.5k than this added convenience saves in the long run.

Only thing I am afraid of is that it may bring disadvantages with Miguel later on in the game.

Well, I don't need an option to manually type in a family name or suchlike. But a button "change name to 'Raging Thundercunt'" would be most welcome, would it not? ;)

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I'd be interested in a scene with Isabella and the MC during the evening or at night, TBH, but I'm not really sure how that could even play out. I mean, if you have all the tarot cards, and you've talked to Isabella about herself along with everything else during your visits with her, I just don't see any need to go back to her cottage for anything.

Now, with it being a paranormal-themed game, I would think the only way that could quite possibly play out would be if she were to visit the MC at night by virtue of the mist. But there was no indication during her interactions that she had any romantic feelings towards the MC and she doesn't appear to be a one-night-stand kinda gal. With her, I think it's more business than pleasure. So I don't know.

There's also Penelope, though. What's her deal? Will there be more encounters with her? Could she be a possible romantic interest? Or is it something more ominous considering we still don't know the identity of the Black Widow yet. Could she be the Black Widow herself? Or perhaps working with or for the Black Widow?

Let the theories begin! :)
Making up a 'story excuse' to go visit Isabella is easy.
Something happens followed by... *Inner thought text* "Hmm... Maybe I should go ask Isabella about this".

Theories! Yay! Fun!! :D
Usually, anyway.
I feel like Faerin is being intentionally, blatantly obvious with the 'clues' in this story.
But just to be safe I'll hide behind
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tend to disagree about the uselessness of "loyal". It is a free "+5" card, even if only for one character, and will save you a bit of juggling, especially with not fully leveled girls and Sophia. It may not really bring possibilities otherwise not there, thus your "min maxer" is crying, but it is quite a lot of convenience. I am pretty certain I need fewer mouseclicks to make the extra 7.5k than this added convenience saves in the long run.

Only thing I am afraid of is that it may bring disadvantages with Miguel later on in the game.

Well, I don't need an option to manually type in a family name or suchlike. But a button "change name to 'Raging Thundercunt'" would be most welcome, would it not? ;)
My guess is you think Loyal is simply the opposite of the -5 you get for Disappointed.
It's not.
Loyal is just a 25% chance to avoid a 'strike' if Amber fails a service check.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes