dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
Not only can you customize the MC's name at the beginning of the game, you also have the option to assign "pet names" to all the girls, for how they should call you. (except Julia I think) So you can personalize even more that way.

Ya, I mentioned this back in September. I would love to see events based on lewd interactions with some guests. Heck, let's use that Sauna, Pool and Massage room! And the nun who drinks so much is just begging to be corrupted :cool:
I agree completely.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
I'm all for it too.
And, as Sycho pointed out, it's possible based on some of what was in Faerin's last game.

But, just to say it again, don't expect anything that might result in this thread getting slapped with the NTR tag.
And the mods on this site are pretty bad about ignoring F95s own 'official' definition of NTR and put the tag on any game that even shows another dick to one of 'your' girls.

Now I'm going to go off on a (humorous?) tangent...

So... I'm early in another one of my 'lets hunt for bugs by playing it from scratch' runs.
Just got to the new Miguel events.
And... damnit!!!... Faerin got my 'Min/maxer' tendencies to go war with my 'Dudley-do-right' tendencies... again!!!
From a min/maxer perspective, that event is a no-brainer.
The 'Loyal' trait isn't important if you play the rest of the game well. So take the 10k, spend 2.5k on the 'fix it' pill, 7.5k profit. And in the early game that cash is damn helpful.
But I just can't do it. My 'Dudley-do-right' side just has to protect my virtual sister.
Never mind the irony of a 'do-right' that's fucking that sister. And mother. And every other employee. And, maybe one day, every female guest....
I'm such a dweeb :FacePalm:
and where can I download the mod for this game?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Cheats are already included with a key that is accessible after your first guest checks out during the tutorial. So you don't need a mod. Any unofficial mods used are at your own risk and their use is subject to forfeiture of any game/technical support.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
What does my post you quoted have to do with..... OH!

I was talking about the F95 site mods, short for 'Moderators', that monitor and delete posts and ban people that break rules.

I don't even look at game mods, short for 'Modifiers', for this game. Hell, I've never even looked at the built in cheats.

Although, I'm about ready to use an extractor and open up gimp to make something to replace those damn bright lights when drawing tarot cards.
Sick of getting migraines when I forget to look away from the screen :sick:

Reactions: Cartageno

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
!remindme when story mode is out. what a grind fest :|
I don't know Faerin's plans. But in this game i'm not even sure whether the planned story mode makes sense at all. The game is mainly an economic simulation that "is only occasionally interrupted by the story". Actually i'm not a friend of such games, because i know something like that from "Lessions of Passion": endless grind, countless pitfalls. Eternal try and error before you see something at some point. But this is not the case at Mystwood Manor. Farien has skillfully created a good atmosphere and thought the economy so well that you can actually get into it pretty quickly. That's why i have rethought and will give such games a chance again in the future. (y)

If we would now omit the entire economic part and actually only play the story, how much content would we actually have? I think if we would watch all story events in one go, and i suspect that story mode would be like this or something like that, then the game would be over in less than 4 hours.

So, for my part, I don't need the story mode. The hotel management is part of the fun for me.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
StephenClukis33, either you're an idiot, a troll or both. The absolute definition of the opposite of the words "less off". There is no "paywall" to create saves. If you'd have bothered to ask in the thread how to save your game, we would have gladly told you what you needed to do. After all, that is what these threads are for.. getting help.. Right? Instead, you make shit up in the review.

So either you're A) trying to play the game from inside the archive, B) you're trying to save from one of other screens (Staff or Guest), C) trying to save during the tutorial or D) you've extracted the game to a location that doesn't have read/write permissions (I actually had one that saved their game to a CD). In any of these cases, you can't save your game, especially if you're running it from the RAR.

To save your game, you would have to be at the Planning screen and had your first guest check out.. But you wouldn't have known that unless you... wait for it.... ASKED. I realize that's a new concept for some, but you should try it once. You'd be surprised what you could have accomplished. Sadly, cranial-rectal insertion is all too common these days.

Thinking might be too difficult for you to do, but how else are we supposed to check for problems in the game or even to offer gameplay help WITHOUT being able to look at the saves? Wish that shit into our brains? Stand over their shoulders to watch what they're doing? And if that's not enough, had you bothered to look at the OP, you'd see there is at least 1 save there. Did it just miracle itself there? You wouldn't know your asshole from your elbow without acquiring a walkthrough or a video guide on YouTube.

Last edited:

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
So this scenes with Kay+Julia were amazing.
Anyone knows similar harem-like games where girls also have some, ahem, "side interactions" with each other?
Sorry of this is not the right place, tried to look in "Recomendations", didnt find anything.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
So this scenes with Kay+Julia were amazing.
Anyone knows similar harem-like games where girls also have some, ahem, "side interactions" with each other?
Sorry of this is not the right place, tried to look in "Recomendations", didnt find anything.
Have you checked out Faerin's first game? Man of the House. ;)
There's a link for it in the first post.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Are there any cheats for this game? I also probably did not install the Mapping file correctly either.
The mapping file goes into the root folder, the same one where you start the game.
You need to get through the tutorial (Karen needs to check out) to use the cheats, if you have the key installed.

Reactions: Sycho

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
So, used to be you could just delete a part of the mapping file to revert to defaults for that character, but now that returns an ERROR. Probably not something worth taking the time to fix, but what were the default role strings, again? :LOL:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
So, used to be you could just delete a part of the mapping file to revert to defaults for that character, but now that returns an ERROR. Probably not something worth taking the time to fix, but what were the default role strings, again? :LOL:
No idea.
But that's why I keep the zipped files I downloaded.
Always handy to have a copy of the original packed away ;)

• Angry
Reactions: JiiEf

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
LewdPatcher is back up, so you can get the file from there.

Reactions: TheDevian

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
LewdPatcher is back up, so you can get the file from there.
Yeah, I was wondering about the opposite, what the exact unpatched strings are. Should probably just replay the intro to find out.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes