Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Though Sophia can go fuck herself ... not gonna do it. I might reconsider if we get a dungeon. Then again, none of the girls seems to have any expertise in running that, so I would have to do that myself until they're properly trained.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Though Sophia can go fuck herself ... not gonna do it. I might reconsider if we get a dungeon. Then again, none of the girls seems to have any expertise in running that, so I would have to do that myself until they're properly trained.
Make her slave to the dick, and then make her deal with her husband! XD
Then you can plow her, and make him watch. XD

• Haha
Reactions: larry5168

KylarStern

Apr 21, 2018
So when does Hana get to have her next uniform level? Being the only one without a tier 5 uniform means she sticks out funny compared to everyone else. Plus, I like her as a character and would love to see more with her.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LOL:
Ok... Now I'm thinking you're actually putting some effort into being a trendsetter.
You've already got "I was first" claim on OCTRA
Now you drop an img that you're hoping all the thread regulars will bookmark so they can spam it endlessly every time we triplicate :p

PS.
Yes. Guilty as charged.
I did bookmark that post :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ok... Now I'm thinking you're actually putting some effort into being a trendsetter.
Now you drop an img that you're hoping all the thread regulars will bookmark so they can spam it endlessly every time we triplicate :p

PS.
Yes. Guilty as charged.
hahahahaha Busted!

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
So when does Hana get to have her next uniform level? Being the only one without a tier 5 uniform means she sticks out funny compared to everyone else. Plus, I like her as a character and would love to see more with her.
Soon TM. I asked Faerin about this after the last update. He said he was trying to get it into the last update (Nov) but ran out of time, so we MAY just see her tier 5 outfit this upcoming patch. If not the Dec update, than I'd put money on it being released in Jan update by the latest.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

PS.
Yes. Guilty as charged.
I do not bookmark posts.

However, occasionally I download images from the unfanthomable expanse we call the internet to have it ready for further use.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes