Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah, I was wondering about the opposite, what the exact unpatched strings are. Should probably just replay the intro to find out.
Well if you removed the XML, you would revert it back to Julia being Anthony's girlfriend and Amber being your childhood friend.

can someone share full save please ?
Two posts up.

Reactions: TheDevian

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
The auto feature is seriously broken I just used it and it took away the character from the bar while another character is still in a club with a guest not clearing the club character. I continued the day in that situation and got the black screen with the next(skip?) button, gold increased and the card level filled to the max automatically but the game got stuck in that black screen.

Also sometimes it just put all the staff back to rest not assigning anyone even they have a full rest bar and guests are waiting.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The auto feature is seriously broken I just used it and it took away the character from the bar while another character is still in a club with a guest not clearing the club character. I continued the day in that situation and got the black screen with the next(skip?) button, gold increased and the card level filled to the max automatically but the game got stuck in that black screen.

Also sometimes it just put all the staff back to rest not assigning anyone even they have a full rest bar and guests are waiting.
Thanks for your report. I've passed it along to Faerin. Are you able to reproduce it?

**EDIT**

Do you have a save that we might be able to take a look at? And by chance, did you use a cheat mod?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes