Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have a problem.. I don't know if it's a bug or something else. I can't do anything after I went to sleep, I don't have a ''play'' button to continue the day, I can't even go into the menu, nothing works.
When I place the mouse cursor on the room, nothing appears.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have a problem.. I don't know if it's a bug or something else. I can't do anything after I went to sleep, I don't have a ''play'' button to continue the day, I can't even go into the menu, nothing works.
When I place the mouse cursor on the room, nothing appears.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a known bug with Nora's events in Story mode (and it looks like you have her checked in as a guest based on your screenshot). That's already been squashed with a hotfix on Faerin's Patreon. There are no problems like that in Normal mode though.

If you'd like, attach your save and I'll see if I can get around that for you.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There's a known bug with Nora's events in Story mode (and it looks like you have her checked in as a guest based on your screenshot). That's already been squashed with a hotfix on Faerin's Patreon. There are no problems like that in Normal mode though.

If you'd like, attach your save and I'll see if I can get around that for you.
Hmm. From now on I don't accept her, because I don't want this bug.

I loaded an earlier save game. :)

Have to wait for this hotfix.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hmm. From now on I don't accept her, because I don't want this bug.

I loaded an earlier save game. :)

Have to wait for this hotfix.
Well, I tested an idea that came to mind using a known bugged save and that did resolve the problem at least with the soft-lock. However, you wouldn't be able to check Nora in even with the applied workaround (in Story mode) without the hotfix. And it still allows you to replay all of Nora's events without any problems.

Reactions: TheDevian

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Was playing this and I think I ran into a bug. I was rerolling on hotel level 3 in the lobby three times, it said there was no guests in the lobby waiting, and the "Check In" and "Continue" buttons disappeared on the right after I clicked Check in and it locked me into the screen. I would have a save attached but can't really save on the lobby screen, and I could have posted a screenshot but I only realized that after I exited form the game... anyway, is there a player log in the files I could upload that might help, or is this bug already known? Could try and repeat from the autosave and see if that repeats the bug, just didn't want to potentially mess up a player log

On a side note, this game is way too addicting to me. and while I eagerly await the finale and hope it pays off as a cohesive whole, I must admit I am eagerly anticipating the next game. Something about faerin's game design tickles me, I guess

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Was playing this and I think I ran into a bug. I was rerolling on hotel level 3 in the lobby three times, it said there was no guests in the lobby waiting, and the "Check In" and "Continue" buttons disappeared on the right after I clicked Check in and it locked me into the screen. I would have a save attached but can't really save on the lobby screen, and I could have posted a screenshot but I only realized that after I exited form the game... anyway, is there a player log in the files I could upload that might help, or is this bug already known? Could try and repeat from the autosave and see if that repeats the bug, just didn't want to potentially mess up a player log

On a side note, this game is way too addicting to me. and while I eagerly await the finale and hope it pays off as a cohesive whole, I must admit I am eagerly anticipating the next game. Something about faerin's game design tickles me, I guess
Sadly, no. This is the first time I've seen reports on this issue. Unfortunately, the player log won't be of any help, unless the game crashed or failed to load. An auto save might help though. Are you able to reproduce this? And on which mode does this occur?

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Sadly, no. This is the first time I've seen reports on this issue. Unfortunately, the player log won't be of any help, unless the game crashed or failed to load. An auto save might help though. Are you able to reproduce this? And on which mode does this occur?
Hm no didn't reproduce from the autosave, and I'm playing on normal.

Wish I thought of taking that screenshot a few seconds earlier so at least you could see what I was talking about. As is, though, I don't really even have any proof it happened. Sorry

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hm no didn't reproduce from the autosave, and I'm playing on normal.

Wish I thought of taking that screenshot a few seconds earlier so at least you could see what I was talking about. As is, though, I don't really even have any proof it happened. Sorry
No problem. I'm still working on a new playthrough but I'm on level 2 at the moment and I haven't seen anything so far.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
The red pill will get rid of a negative trait like Disappointed
The purple pill will make whoever you give it to forget all their traits and you can reset them
How You give someone pills?

Find a way to do it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I like Julia (mom) Amber and Laura the most.

Julia body.. damn. :love: Amazing milf.

I don't like Kay. I don't like forced lesbian scenes. And with her, unfortunately we have most of the scenes where the MC helps her with other women or where she herself ''works'' with them.

Reactions: battali0n and EJW

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I like Julia (mom) Amber and Laura the most.

Julia body.. damn. :love: Amazing milf.

I don't like Kay. I don't like forced lesbian scenes. And with her, unfortunately we have most of the scenes where the MC helps her with other women or where she herself ''works'' with them.
kay is the most openminded of all girls (along with anika i think)- makes sense imo to have alot scenes with her

and the scene kay/laura/mc was the focking hottest so far in the game -my opinion

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Win 11 Home is not compatible i think game never get past loading without saves or anything
Win11 Pro works just fine. And apart from some network stuff they are almost identical.

Maybe you are missing some runtimes, I don't know what Unity or this game require. The windows eventlog should give you a hint why the game crashed.
Just in case you can download install the C Redistributable package from Microsoft (never hurts) and a video codec package like K-Lite.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
No problem. I'm still working on a new playthrough but I'm on level 2 at the moment and I haven't seen anything so far.
Well it happened again. I think both times it said "there are no guests in the lobby" for the second and third rerolls, and then when we got to the third reroll and it said there were no guests in the lobby it bugged the continue button out?

Oh, should probably mention it was Jim Dalson as the third guest on the reroll both times it bugged out

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Well it happened again. I think both times it said "there are no guests in the lobby" for the second and third rerolls, and then when we got to the third reroll and it said there were no guests in the lobby it bugged the continue button out?

Oh, should probably mention it was Jim Dalson as the third guest on the reroll both times it bugged out
Is it story mode or normal mode?

4.00 star(s) 237 Votes