Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Some bugs are already fixed in v0.8.1b, but out of curiosity, what are you seeing?
Oh already fix... I didnt see .8.1b. I download and saw people comment about bugs so I decided to hold off until bugs been fix. I will download it again then

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Are you using a mod?
Are you playing in normal or story?
You don't hunt for cards, you get them from Isabelle.
What exactly did you do?
No mods. (There are mods?) Everything vanilla. I had a looksie at the cheat menu, but never used it.
I was just playing along. Auto plan, go on. Auto plan, go on. Did not put any attention on what auto plan actually did...
When I had enough mojo I visited Isabelle to get the missing cards.
Rinse and repeat.
Until the bar broke down and I was surrounded by Julias...
I could not do anything about it.

After reloading the Autosave, the bar still broke down. But no Julias this time. This time I could assign Kay(lee) to maintenance. But still, Kay's icon when assigning her to maintenance was a white square‽

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I did so for ages... I found a wishing well and a cave. Both seem rather useless atm.
The Wishing Well is not really useless, try talking to the professor guest about it (forgot his name), then you can turn exceed money into card XP, getting those Isabel cards faster.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
No mods. (There are mods?) Everything vanilla. I had a looksie at the cheat menu, but never used it.
I was just playing along. Auto plan, go on. Auto plan, go on. Did not put any attention on what auto plan actually did...
When I had enough mojo I visited Isabelle to get the missing cards.
Rinse and repeat.
Until the bar broke down and I was surrounded by Julias...
I could not do anything about it.

After reloading the Autosave, the bar still broke down. But no Julias this time. This time I could assign Kay(lee) to maintenance. But still, Kay's icon when assigning her to maintenance was a white square‽
Rooms breaking down is in the normal flow of the game if the maintenance or housekeeping score drops enough. The game turning into "Horny MC and the Eight Julias", however, is not.

Any idea exactly what you selected, and in what order, when this happened? Can you provide your save and the player-log?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sycho and TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Rooms breaking down is in the normal flow of the game if the maintenance or housekeeping score drops enough. The game turning into "Horny MC and the Eight Julia's", however, is not.
Maybe some of those always advocating for more Julia content who were unhappy when the others caught up slipped Faerin a 5 Dollar bill when we weren't looking?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Okay, it seems I have not got any of these.

But I've got something else.
Finally I finished all of the story, maxxed out all of the girls and all of the guests.
So I went on hunting for the missing cards.
Until the bar suddenly fell into disrepair and all the girls turned into Julias‽‽‽
Would you happen to have a save where this occurs, and if so, could you attach that please?
Thanks! :)

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Rooms breaking down is in the normal flow of the game if the maintenance or housekeeping score drops enough. The game turning into "Horny MC and the Eight Julia's", however, is not.

Any idea exactly what you selected, and in what order, when this happened? Can you provide your save and the player-log?

Thanks!
When I stumbled upon this issue, I was not quick enough to make some extra saves.
The autosave did not reproduce it and was overwritten anyway...
I can give you the Player.log, dunno if it helps.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
with the new mode added to the game last update i have to ask

is the mod Link still needed/wanted by anyone?

need opinions - thanks - stay safe and fock putin
Absolutely do not want it nor the unnecessary clutter it brings to the thread.

Good update, both Annika and Kay got a better deal than poor Amber. Which makes me happy, Annika being one of my favourite characters.

Getting the ultra-specific ”nun at pool during morning or afternoon” setups to trigger is a colossal pain, though. Unless you are starting a new game, I guess.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
There are two questions here:

1) Make sure you have your guest level set to at least 4, to make sure the guest CAN go to the pool:
View attachment 1675440

2) Lobby re-rolls are governed by two things in the game:
-- Julia having the "Diplomatic" trait (+2);
-- Purchasing "Online Reservation" in the office (+2)
Guess that explains my issue yesterday. Event specifies she has to be level 3 or above, but pool is level 4 or up?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Guess that explains my issue yesterday. Event specifies she has to be level 3 or above, but pool is level 4 or up?
You are correct the pool is level 4, but I thought (I'll check) Nora's 3rd and 4th events both required her to be level 4.

I'll review that and pass it along, thanks!

Reactions: Boehser Onkel
4.00 star(s) 237 Votes