JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
You are correct the pool is level 4, but I thought (I'll check) Nora's 3rd and 4th events both required her to be level 4.

I'll review that and pass it along, thanks!
It was 1:30 AM when I decided to play the new update, so it is quite possible I am mistaken. :)

Edit: Nope, specifies level 3, which is why I didn't start wondering about what level the pool was.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
ended 0.80 but i didnt find pills or easter eggs w the only thing i complain is that a footjob a titjob should not be at the end "after"having fkd the girl but before imho...so i suggest a different sequence of sex scenes for some girls...well personal thing some more feet sceenes would be also appreciated and a bit more fantasy in sex scenes too something like "ehy what about we are in the kitchen and we use that carrot?"

Last edited:

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
still not getting nora to come back. Tried changing to level 3, 4, 5, kept re-rolling multiple times (up to 50 now), she does not show back up. Also when she was level 5 when I did get her, she never went to the pool

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
still not getting nora to come back. Tried changing to level 3, 4, 5, kept re-rolling multiple times (up to 50 now), she does not show back up. Also when she was level 5 when I did get her, she never went to the pool
Can you attach your save, please?

Reactions: TheDevian

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
IIrc, there's a 1 day cooldown after a guest check out before they'll be back.
So, first question, how many days has it been since she last checked out?
If you're continually re-loading a save from the day after she left, she's not going to show.

Also, is Julia equipped with the 'rare guest' card & item?

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho
Jul 10, 2021
Is there a full scene gallery that I’m just somehow missing?

also if I follow the progress tap for the mom entirely is that the totality of her content or is there some hidden elsewhere? Tbh she’s the only one I care about mostly. Got hotel to level 5 and finished the content in her progress tab.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Is there a full scene gallery that I’m just somehow missing?

also if I follow the progress tap for the mom entirely is that the totality of her content or is there some hidden elsewhere? Tbh she’s the only one I care about mostly. Got hotel to level 5 and finished the content in her progress tab.
Funny that you should mention the gallery and the progress tab...
Clicking on the events in the progress tab lets you replay them.
;)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Clicking on the events in the progress tab lets you replay them.
;)
It took me a while to figure that out :) I don't remember if I read that here on the forum or if I started clicking things randomly. But I did swear about the few savegame slots, before I found out.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
What are the pros and cons of siding with the Girl vs siding with the guys when the guys are harassing the girls?
Well, if you take the antagonist's side, you end up with a negative trait with the girls. It's as if you believe wealth over your staff. It's like the old saying, "Money talks, bullshit walks".

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
What are the pros and cons of siding with the Girl vs siding with the guys when the guys are harassing the girls?
With the father:
Turn him down, Amber gets 'Loyal' trait. 25% chance to pass an otherwise failed customer interaction.
Take the $10k, Amber gets 'Disappointed'. I forget exactly what that does. You can then spend $2.5k at Fizwell to buy a pill to remove that trait.
From a min/maxer perspective, and if it's early in a fresh playthrough, take the 7.5k profit.

Son:
Side with Riley, she get's 'Loyal' trait.
Diplomatic. Nothing happens.
Side with the punkass kid. Get 100 reputation points.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It took me a while to figure that out :) I don't remember if I read that here on the forum or if I started clicking things randomly. But I did swear about the few savegame slots, before I found out.
I may be wrong but I think I remember one of the last updates included the information in a "Julia tutorial", so she will explain the hint icons and the gallery if you switch to the employee screen just like she explained the assignment screen, so it should be clearer in the future.

4.00 star(s) 237 Votes