AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
It might be only me but past few updates feels so slow in the game progress but well it is still far better than those annoying dev who don't update their games for like a year (or two)

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
yeah - i got this once at my mod release lol
just saying - you dont have to edit the .dll for the debug mode(but get it from there)
i went for the edit because i seen the cheat menu locked in the tutorial xD
i have to learn to wait at least 2 minutes before freaking out, close the game and jump in the assembly :p
bad habits -.-'

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I know it's been asked some times before, but I it looks like either my save is bugged (haven't played for some time) or I am missing something obvious for getting Hana. Manor is lvl 4, I have visited the sheriff office multiple times (at all the allowed times of the day) and explored the manor again multiple times at all the times of the day. Tooltip for the security room still says the I need to progress the story, but I don't know what else to do.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Have sex scene with mom yet?
Yes we have
I know it's been asked some times before, but I it looks like either my save is bugged (haven't played for some time) or I am missing something obvious for getting Hana. Manor is lvl 4, I have visited the sheriff office multiple times (at all the allowed times of the day) and explored the manor again multiple times at all the times of the day. Tooltip for the security room still says the I need to progress the story, but I don't know what else to do.
Go to the Staff screen and check the next step in the Event Chain for the Player ("Progress" Tab)

Reactions: albul

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
If you go into Staff panel and hover your mouse on Hana picture you will see what you have to do next.
You have also to progress with MC's events "Welcome to Mystwood", when you do "Against the law" event you will hire Hana, then you can renew the security room.

Reactions: albul

albul

Jun 8, 2017
If you go into Staff panel and hover your mouse on Hana picture you will see what you have to do next.
You have also to progress with MC's events "Welcome to Mystwood", when you do "Against the law" event you will hire Hana, then you can renew the security room.
Yes we have

Go to the Staff screen and check the next step in the Event Chain for the Player ("Progress" Tab)
"Against the law" is already done, tooltip for Hana picture says "Renovate the security room", and the security room upgrade is locked so I can't do it.

Next event for the MC is supposed to be "Intruder Alert (Explore the manor during the night)", but that also requires the security room & Hana recruitment to be done already.

Thanks for trying to help, but it looks like my save is bugged ...

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Yep. Videos still crashing about 80% of the time.
I'm pleayng for six hours now (v.0.5.1) - without any problems. Win10, CPU - intel i5-7500, video - GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, RAM - 32 Gb. Screen resolution - 3840x2160.
Maybe you have some problems with your software?

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
two bugs I noticed in v0.5.1:

#1 sometimes the dialogue froze and not allowing to continue. Mouse Clicking or auto or cstrl nothing will continue the dialogue, but the game is fully responsive, only the dialogue is stuck. This requires reloading (happened ~5 times to me).

#2 after selecting an action such as who to visit an animation plays and screen darkens, but if you click during this period then it will select something else (hidden) and overwrite your choice. (happened about 20 times for me).

Reactions: Faerin

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So having a tiny, few meg file in AppData is more inconvenient than holding onto the entire game folder that racks up to few gig, or having to remember to copy out the profile folder every time?

See, I delete every game I play after finishing the content because I operate with limited HD-space. And even with not having touched my Appdata folder for like a year, it still clocks up at less than what a single F95-downloaded game does.

So yeah. Nice condescension, dick.
Maybe for one save on one game, but some games have saves that are 5meg each, I have almost 11 gig worth of saves right now, and I delete that app data folder every few months.
While I have plenty of space, over 100tb in total, I don't want that shit on my C:\s, they do have limited space, especially the one on the main PC.

You are deleting the one that you should save, and keeping the ones that you should remove, the ones in your system folders, that should not be used for such frivolous nonsense.

Personally, I like having control over what I save, where I save it. If a program makes folders and files in places other than where I installed it, that is a huge problem to me. You can keep calling me names all you like, but programs treating me like I am an idiot and doing things without my permission is a pet peeve of mine, so I really appreciate when people don't do that. I am sure you will think I am being condescending again, but programs doing wasteful shit like that, really pisses me off.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I wonder if the dev will explore NTR, even just swinging/netorase to give clients "Special service".

I mean, what is the point of having your staff wear sexy clothing?
I would not expect it, no. That seems ...unlikely at best.

We might get the reverse of that though, there are a couple of wives who we might be able to play with, and their husbands are there, so who knows?

Reactions: Cartageno
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes