Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
No, the statememnt of my post, as you seem to suffer from some type of difficulty reading & interpreting it, is:
The game is simple. There is no need to cheat. :FacePalm:
My point about my own not having cheated, is merely providing an e.g. for the fact that it does not need a cheat. It's simple.
I don't require applause, I don't even know, or care, who you are.
Jog on.

Day 279. :ROFLMAO:
It's my original save, so the same one I've been using since I started playing. (y)
To be fair, that still doesn't alter the dynamics of the mechanis.
You still earn more from 1 guest staying for 4 nights, than you need to spend on weekly staff costs.
again - last time
its the possibility , not the necessity

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
EDIT: The Office, for XP gain, is a little underpowered IMO (10% of 20 @ L3 is +2 [total 22]), so 14 tasks instead of 15 to go L2 -> L3. PLUS it does NOT enhance XP when the staff is in the study.
You do not need The Office at all, until Level 5 for getting Sofia to VIP 5.
Everything else in the game can be achieved without it.
The 10% increase takes us from 85% to 95%.
She needs 90% at Level 5.
It's actually overpowered, by 5%.

For the girl's XP, does it also apply when they're in the Training Room?
again - last time
its the possibility , not the necessity
:FacePalm:
You mean "it's", btw.
A possibility for something which is not required, if you simply play the game & easily succeed through normal play.
Which anyone should be capable of achieving.
Makes it a totally unnecessary possibility, is the point.
As Sycho said before, it's completely redundant.
Particularly when the game has built in cheats for extra cash.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello. And finally I got to the newest version from Mystwood Manor (what is 0.5.0) and now I'm really happy with the current story of the main character and the progress with the girls. Really, despite the fact that there is no lack of sex, despite the bare breasts or bj or hj, it is a great pleasure for me to discover new content. I know some people write when they further develop their adventures with Julia or Amber, but despite so many girls in the hotel, it's still great. So for each game update now, I will be waiting and discovering new content that will be a pleasure to play. It is known that you do not have to start with fucking immediately, and then lose the desire to play on. It is better to discover the individual parts of the body, and finally experience the last part of the body to summarize the character. Thanks Faerin for the updates so far as next. Greetings from Moth and Mystwood Manor fan from Poland.
P.S. So playing the new version, this hotel level 5 max
it won't be anymore. Detriment. But at least on the content
you will be able to focus precisely on each update.
Always good to see you back, my friend. :)

Reactions: MotH_like25

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

:FacePalm:
You mean "it's", btw.
A possibility for something which is not required, if you simply play the game & easily succeed through normal play.
Which anyone should be capable of achieving.
Makes it a totally unnecessary possibility, is the point.
As Sycho said before, it's completely redundant.
Particularly when the game has built in cheats for extra cash.
"We heard you like keys. So we gave you a key so you can add a key for your key to get a key". :LOL:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017

You have it backwards - I'm talking XP gain (the 10% bonus), NOT the "performance bonus" (5% to current task).

Overall, I agree with you that it is not necessary. But if you're trying to speed up L1 -> L2 or 2 -> 3, it's not a good 'investment' as you aren't trimming an action/turn from the overall need. Example - 50 xp to get to L2, you need 5 turns of 10 xp (standard). With that bonus you still need 5 turns of 11 xp (with 10% bonus). It really gives you nothing in the long run, so underpowered.

The performance boost I get: It's the alternative to the cash bribes I mentioned some time ago. The XP boost, however, seems too weak to be relevant.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You have it backwards - I'm talking XP gain (the 10% bonus), NOT the "performance bonus" (5% to current task).

Overall, I agree with you that it is not necessary. But if you're trying to speed up L1 -> L2 or 2 -> 3, it's not a good 'investment' as you aren't trimming an action/turn from the overall need. Example - 50 xp to get to L2, you need 5 turns of 10 xp (standard). With that bonus you still need 5 turns of 11 xp (with 10% bonus). It really gives you nothing in the long run, so underpowered.

The performance boost I get: It's the alternative to the cash bribes I mentioned some time ago. The XP boost, however, seems too weak to be relevant.
For me the figures are different.
I get 10% Customer Service (Guest Satisfaction) & 20% Quality Control (XP Boost).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wonder if that scales with level?

Anyway, I specifically mentioned the XP.
I wondered if that 20% boost also applied to XP gained in the Training Room. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aelgwenn

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
For me the figures are different.
I get 10% Customer Service (Guest Satisfaction) & 20% Quality Control (XP Boost).
Wonder if that scales with level?

Anyway, I specifically mentioned the XP.
I wondered if that 20% boost also applied to XP gained in the Training Room. :unsure:
Not by level, it's 10/5 at initial purchase and 20/10 if you buy both upgrades. But you can't really afford the upgrades in early L3 (you have other things to buy).

From what I can see it does not appear to affect the training room (study).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Not by level, it's 10/5 at initial purchase and 20/10 if you buy both upgrades. But you can't really afford the upgrades in early L3 (you have other things to buy).

From what I can see it does not appear to affect the training room (study).
Ah, right, thanks! (y)
Yeah, I had 375k saved up so just bought everything without really checking. lol
OK, that's a shame, because the Training Room gains are considerably larger than on the job gains.
I think I was getting 45XP for the job and over 220XP from 1 training session, for Annika's Yoga & Hana's Club skill, when those rooms first came to the game.
20% of that would be healthy! lol
Sorry, I know you're right to call it the Study, I just got Training Room in my head to avoid any confusion between a Study and an Office.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Ah, right, thanks! (y)
Yeah, I had 375k saved up so just bought everything without really checking. lol
OK, that's a shame, because the Training Room gains are considerably larger than on the job gains.
I think I was getting 45XP for the job and over 220XP from 1 training session, for Annika's Yoga & Hana's Club skill, when those rooms first came to the game.
20% of that would be healthy! lol
Sorry, I know you're right to call it the Study, I just got Training Room in my head to avoid any confusion between a Study and an Office.
No worries. I finally got what you meant when I loaded a save and cheated a few bucks to buy the office at L1, then re-checked the bonuses (to make sure it was not progressive by level).

Besides, someone's going to read a civilized exchange and realize not every thread has to end it insults and shit posts, right? We learn things from the internet?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
No worries. I finally got what you meant when I loaded a save and cheated a few bucks to buy the office at L1, then re-checked the bonuses (to make sure it was not progressive by level).

Besides, someone's going to read a civilized exchange and realize not every thread has to end it insults and shit posts, right? We learn things from the internet?
Yeah man, it's always good when we can communicate effectively and save needing to resort to crappy stuff like that.
No cross words needed, just clear explanation.
Nice one! (y)

Reactions: ZenGarden

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Personally, I like having control over what I save, where I save it. If a program makes folders and files in places other than where I installed it, that is a huge problem to me.
This. I had my system to sort my files worked out early in my PC career. And then Windows started using this "My Music", "My Documents" and so on shit. In a user directory which already is superfluous to me since I am the only one using my PC.

I get why they are doing it, and I could even enumerate a few advantages of this system. But I refuse to play along because I still hate it.

add a fucking cheat fopr the cleaning, security etcx.. the amount of grind is fucking idiotic honestly.....
Small hint: if you want that others do you a favor: cut down on the swearwords and insults, use "please" and "it would be nice, if" instead of giving out orders and you might have a chance. After all, it is you who wants something, give others a reason to do so. The way you phrase it the only thing that seems idiotic is you.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Am I missing something? I can't get above 75% satisfaction, I have the three relevant cards, the item, the room upgrade, an upgraded office and a max level girl, I looked through recent comments and it just looks like I'm missing 20% somewhere? (I'm probably being an idiot and there's something obvious right under my nose, but still... help?)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Am I missing something? I can't get above 75% satisfaction, I have the three relevant cards, the item, the room upgrade, an upgraded office and a max level girl, I looked through recent comments and it just looks like I'm missing 20% somewhere? (I'm probably being an idiot and there's something obvious right under my nose, but still... help?)

She's not max level.
She only has about 15% of level 5 skill for Yoga completed.
Fortunately, it's your lowest skill, so stick her in The Study & you'll get a big boost to that skill. (y)

Last edited:

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
She's not max level.
She only has about 15% of level 5 skill for Yoga completed.
Fortunately, it's your lowest skill, so stick her in The Study & you'll get a big boost to that skill. (y)
Oh I thought it was just the actual lvl number that mattered, nvm then

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Oh I thought it was just the actual lvl number that mattered, nvm then
lol Yeah, she is max level, her skills are not.
All 3 have a little way to go.
You'll receive 2% incremental Satisfaction increases with training.
At Level 5, with max skill, the Room Item, the Inventory Item, plus 3 cards (including The Courtesan), the maximum you can achieve is 85%.
To take Sofia to VIP 5 (she needs 90%), you'll need the 10% Customer Service boost, from The Office.

juiceee

Nov 5, 2020
The game used to have problems running full screen in 16:9 on ultrawide screens. Instead of black bars, it would try to display across the whole screen and that would cut off the select-able options.

Has this been fixed?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes