Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The game used to have problems running full screen in 16:9 on ultrawide screens. Instead of black bars, it would try to display across the whole screen and that would cut off the select-able options.

Has this been fixed?
We haven't received any reports from players using higher resolutions when playing MwM, so I believe it has. Although I'm not exactly sure what resolution to recommend - I want to say it's somewhere in the neighborhood of 30xx - though don't quote me on that since I have no way to verify.

If you do discover a reasonable resolution that works for you outside of 1920x1080, could you please let me know so I can add that to my FAQ sheet? Thanks! :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
same problem, when hotel Lv2, no customer anymore.
neither julia lobby Lv1 nor Lv2, stuck here, must be a bug.
No, to get higher level guests, you need to set the lobby to that level when you assign Julia to the desk at the start of the shift. When you place her there, click that little #1 in the top left corner.

Reactions: rKnight and Sycho

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
The game used to have problems running full screen in 16:9 on ultrawide screens. Instead of black bars, it would try to display across the whole screen and that would cut off the select-able options.

Has this been fixed?
This has been done on purpose, the game starts on 1920x1080 on ultrawide screen, otherwise the gui should be rewritten for any kind of resolution that makes a lot of work for Faerin right now.
Before that decision, guys with those screens weren't able to start the game correctly.

mikey zhou

Oct 16, 2018
No, to get higher level guests, you need to set the lobby to that level when you assign Julia to the desk at the start of the shift. When you place her there, click that little #1 in the top left corner.
tried lobby Lv1 and Lv2, no customer over 20 days.
i rejected Miguel Alvarez and Nora Walsh, they never show again.
the rest customer are VIP1.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
tried lobby Lv1 and Lv2, no customer over 20 days.
i rejected Miguel Alvarez and Nora Walsh, they never show again.
the rest customer are VIP1.
You can try uploading your save, one of us can take a look at it.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
same problem, when hotel Lv2, no customer anymore.
neither julia lobby Lv1 nor Lv2, stuck here, must be a bug.
Are you using a mod? because the customer will not be received only after you have accepted and satisfied them in a very short time.
Every customer has a countdown when they leave the hotel. Until this countdown is over, you will not receive him/her again.

Reactions: TheDevian

mikey zhou

Oct 16, 2018
Are you using a mod? because the customer will not be received only after you have accepted and satisfied them in a very short time.
Every customer has a countdown when they leave the hotel. Until this countdown is over, you will not receive him/her again.
yep, i am using the mod and the money&gallery cheat...:whistle:
here is the mod and the save, take a look please

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
is amanda going to be repurposed/2nd job down the road?
sidenote: the high end costumer needs to get dat D. even with the items and office shes a pain to vip on lvl 4 XD

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
There you go. Thanks for offering.
I don't understand why it hasn't triggered to renew the security room when you have taken Hana in...
... after the Against the law event, have you seen if Hana has come to hotel in the next shift telling you that you have to renew the security room?

EDIT: in attach your fixed save.

Last edited:
Reactions: albul and TheDevian

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I don't understand why it hasn't triggered to renew the security room when you have taken Hana in...
... after the Against the law event, have you seen if Hana has come to hotel in the next shift telling you that you have to renew the security room?
She didn't come to the hotel in the next shift (or ever), that's the problem. If only Against the law is supposed to triggering Hana coming to the hotel, then my save is for sure bugged.

Reactions: S3pHiroTh

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
She didn't come to the hotel in the next shift (or ever), that's the problem. If only Against the law is supposed to triggering Hana coming to the hotel, then my save is for sure bugged.
I have fixed the save in my previous post so you can continue the game, I have told to Faerin to take a look in your save so maybe there is some hidden bug there.

Reactions: albul and TheDevian

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Hi guys, my pc went off during the sex scene with julia. Did anyone had the same problem? how did you deal with it please? I know its late to ask. Sorry

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes