Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
thanks anyway.
i guess i should search 'mod break save' in every thread which has a mod link in the OP.
One probably should before downloading. Most mods work fine and work as advertised by the name. However, quite a few cheat mods are known to break games or saves, maybe even in the future (i. e. they're working now but won't be later due to some changes a dev made that a modder did not anticipate) or have otherwise quirky behaviour (e. g. only work on the "Patreon Release", never on the "Public Release" or vice versa). Also always make sure that a mod you're using is compatible with the game version, the number of complaints "mod 0.37 doesn't work with the 0.39 release" is also staggering ...

For difficulty modes I'd personally just up money, fame, destiny and exp gained, and maybe lower guest satisfaction requirements and work tiredness. At the most allow some extra failures before they leave without paying. I wouldn't fiddle around with anything too fundamental; that's just a recipe for extra bugs.
I'd take out "work tiredness" (assuming that this is hard mode and we're talking about easing it up; but in the end it's not our call). Almost any reduction in tiring or increase in resting will just take this aspect away completely. As it stands, you can work a (fully rested) girl for two days straight and two more shifts before she needs a break. Get the costs down to 20 and it will be 5 days (plus two shifts), by which time you will have different customers, so the "overwork with all these pool hogs" will be done. Get it down even further and it won't have any aspect at all.

How about renaming the MC, if you used someones ellses saves ?????
Since part of the replies seems to have been deleted, this may have been said already, but it also causes a technical problem in that you would have to create a new profile, since folder name, profile name, and MC's name match.

Also I do not see why a dev should implement something to ease "not playing their game". Kinda defeats the purpose of creating one in the first place.

ook23985

Oct 21, 2019
And with the English version, the same thing, some freezes pass when I change the language to English and others do not.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
And with the English version, the same thing, some freezes pass when I change the language to English and others do not.
Can't really do much about it, since the problem might to be on your side and not entirely game related; otherwise more people would have reported this problem.

ook23985

Oct 21, 2019
I read messages with a similar problem, just not on this forum, but when changing the language, everything disappeared.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I read messages with a similar problem, just not on this forum, but when changing the language, everything disappeared.
Can you let us know which language(s) so that we can check and verify? Thanks! :)

Also, if there's a particular scene when this happens, it would also help a lot.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It's Russian.
I'll try to see if I can reproduce it with the latest update until I know more when that happens.

**Edit**
I'm not able to reproduce any freezes with the latest content using the Russian translation.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I just played the most recent update, and all I can say is WOW! I like the way that the story has progressed, and the new added feature of the office is huge in being able to get enough happiness from some of the guests. Thank you!

But most of all...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Is there new content with the mom yet?

I remembered I stopped playing at a time where there have been multiple updates with no mom content added.

Want to know if that's still the case or there are new scenes with her?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there new content with the mom yet?

I remembered I stopped playing at a time where there have been multiple updates with no mom content added.

Want to know if that's still the case or there are new scenes with her?
...as if there was no way to learn this by looking at the thread for 1-3 minutes... (I think this was the 10th time since the release someone asked this)
[Tutorial] Search inside a thread | F95zone
Or simply checking the changelog in the OP... but I gues that's the advanced stuff...

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Hi!! How can i restore the Yoga and Club.....can somone help me:: :oops:
Yoga and club can be renewed after you have done events for Annika and Hana:
- Yoga: you have to complete Annika's second event tier 4
- Club: you have to complete Hana's third event tier 1

ook23985

Oct 21, 2019
Laura does not open 3 tasks where you need to visit her in the classroom, and this classroom is not completed, you need to go through the game further, although I have passed all the events of other characters by 100 % 1.jpg

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes