MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I'm trying to play version 0.5.1, but AVG has quarantined the EXE file for "IDP.Generic" (whatever that is). AVG does allow me to restore the file, and ignore the "issue", but I'm not sure if that's actually a safe option.
HELP?!?!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm trying to play version 0.5.1, but AVG has quarantined the EXE file for "IDP.Generic" (whatever that is). AVG does allow me to restore the file, and ignore the "issue", but I'm not sure if that's actually a safe option.
HELP?!?!
The version on this site is absolutely safe and has no viruses.
It's most likely a false positive due to low usage numbers.
The "restore & ignore" option is perfectly safe & suitable.
Here it is, sitting on my PC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The version on this site is absolutely safe and has no viruses.
It's most likely a false positive due to low usage numbers.
The "restore & ignore" option is perfectly safe & suitable.
Here it is, sitting on my PC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's odd. I have AVG Free (*sigh* unfortunately) and it's never once quarantined the exe and it's not in the exclusion list, nor is the folder that it's in. I do, however, get the occasional "We won't disturb you, yadda yadda yadda" BS when I play it in full screen mode though (right, won't "disturb" me, but will annoy me with a st00pid pop-up message). *headdesk*

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hey can someone tell me in which folder I have to put the file key.ini, so that the cheats are released?
the file is with me in the main folder (where also the exe file is) but the cheats are still locked

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Hey can someone tell me in which folder I have to put the file key.ini, so that the cheats are released?
the file is with me in the main folder (where also the exe file is) but the cheats are still locked
if you have just started the game, the cheat will open on the 3rd day of the game.
if you have already played - everything should work at once.

Reactions: TheDevian

blackened666

Jun 22, 2019
Yoga and club can be renewed after you have done events for Annika and Hana:
- Yoga: you have to complete Annika's second event tier 4
- Club: you have to complete Hana's third event tier 1
But i need the Yoga to progress through Annika´s event!! Without Yoga im stuck on tier 1 !!! Thanks Brother!!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
But i need the Yoga to progress through Annika´s event!! Without Yoga im stuck on tier 1 !!! Thanks Brother!!
She doesn't have any events which require the Yoga room.
For Tier 1, you need the Sauna for the 1st event, you need the Gym for the 2nd event & you need the Pool for the 3rd event.

If you mean the Yoga Skill, just put her in the Study for Training.

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Renew the study room and set Annika there, the study room will upgrade the lowest skill a girl has.
So you can increase her staff level and do tier 2, 3 and 4 events

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Those you have circled on the left are the requirement for the reward
What requirement do they represent?
Do you mean they're the level that the Hotel needs to be?

lol just saw the hover over tool-tip, should've checked first! lol
Hotel level it is. Thanks. (y)

Reactions: S3pHiroTh

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Almost 20 minutes of gameplay have been detected.
Whoever did that detecting is clearly no Sherlock Holmes. :ROFLMAO:
It takes at least 1 minute for a full day to pass, in-game. Much longer with non-VIP guests & having to choose the correct activity type.
Each day requires completion of "gameplay" elements, in order to advance to the following day.
1624891795091.png :unsure: :WeSmart: :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno and Ahchi

niksbeter

Oct 16, 2019
Hi Devs and all people that have been helpin with troubleshooting in the past.

I tried looking for the answers in the earlier posts but after 3.5 hours and trying everything I am a bit stuck.?

After opening i get the loading assets screen and then after saying "done" it switches to black screen.
I am sure it is todo with my settings or my pc, but I am a bit thick with settings etc.

Attached is my windows specifications, and i have tried reinstalling thew visul 2015 ++ and the webdsolutions from the beginning of this thread but it all doesn't work. Also i cant seem to find the appdata in de appdata list after typing %appdata% in the run bar to send any player logs.
Maybe it is conflicting with something, but I am at a loss, MotH was working perfectly with these settings.

Could you give me some pointers where it may be conflicting or where I need to change certain settings.
Many thanks in advance for looking into it.

1624895600142.png

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes