Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i see only 4 gials pictures in op so cannot decide if i should play...are other 3-4 gials with cute faces?
MotH-diane is good enough; green shirt (dunno if interactable) - okish as no weird crackholed eyes; blonde gial - tolerable; mom - no good.
There's a link in the OP to the guides which includes a gallery guide for the current staff if you want to take a look.

Reactions: TheDevian

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
too many clicks. i spotted some face pics in cheat thread...and in ur animated signature!...looks alrightish... nothing disqualifying ! :cool: how does cheat mod work ...i mean it is not supported...is it possible to tweak all i want early on (like stats etc)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
too many clicks. i spotted some face pics in cheat thread...and in ur animated signature!...looks alrightish... nothing disqualifying ! :cool: how does cheat mod work ...i mean it is not supported...is it possible to tweak all i want early on (like stats etc)
The cheat mod works by rendering your game unplayable due to the bugs that it creates when it's used. There's a key.ini file in the archive that is posted here if you want to access the cheats menu and no, it won't allow you to adjust the skills of the staff because in doing so, you'll add more bugs to your game which will carry over into future updates, which will cause you to have to start a new game without the mod.

In its current form, the key.ini file will allow you to:
  1. Increase your cash.
  2. Unlock all images in the staff's gallery (the images that are in the gallery guide in OP).
  3. Increase the hotel reputation (up to level 5).
  4. Increase your destiny points (which will allow you more readings from Isabella to obtain more tarot cards).
  5. Unlock all tarot cards (these are used to enhance the staff's current skills or increase cash from guests upon check-out, among other things).
  6. Unlock all items found in the attic (these are used to enhance the staff's current skills).
You don't need a mod for any of that.

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Still playing on an I5-3317 with no real video card (Intel HD 4000), and nothing breaks: All the pics, videos and sliders function. I have to wonder what else is going on, on some of these PCs.
As mentioned earlier, probably your video card drivers are newer than the one the other guy is using?
You can check on device manager under display adapter section and double click on your video card, then go to Driver tab and you will see when the driver has been released. Is it newer than 2016?

However I suppose that the problem isn't that is released on 2016 but that nVidia driver 21.21.13.4201 has some sort of bug inside that doesn't work correctly with latest Unity version, but we don't know how to fix it because there isn't any newer driver.
We have already had some report from other people that uses some other nVidia card but the same driver version which has the same exact problem, the game starts but, as soon as the disclaimer is loaded, the screen turns black.

Reactions: cold_arctus

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
k i donwloaded 5.1 with a key...
wait where do i enter it....i see cheats in the menu but cannot print a key there

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
k i donwloaded 5.1 with a key...
wait where do i enter it....i see cheats in the menu but cannot print a key there
The key should already be in the game's main (root) folder, so there isn't anything you would need to do. In order to be able to access the cheats, you'll need to complete the tutorial and have the first guest check out.

Reactions: TheDevian

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
r saves exportable? i think i could use some ...some early game... but close to something lewdish... or lewd...or xxx

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
i see only 4 gials pictures in op so cannot decide if i should play...are other 3-4 gials with cute faces?
MotH-diane is good enough; green shirt (dunno if interactable) - okish as no weird crackholed eyes; blonde gial - tolerable; mom - no good.
Only 2 of the girls are shown in the OP's screenshots, Julia & Amber.
The 3rd woman is from one of the other Hotels.
I can't answer to your personal taste, but I think all the girls are pretty.
Here, you can see all 7 for yourself:
1624972220171.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To add to what you will have gathered from the other posts: "MotH-Diane" is a guest you cannot (as of now, may change, may not change) interact with, "Green Shirt" is a friendly NPC who will convince "Green Shirt Male" to help you a bit but that's as far as the story goes, so they're side characters at best.

(And I am surprised nobody was triggered by "Mom - no good" so far, considering she has the by far most vocal annoying fanbase out here ... ;) )

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
"Mom - no good" so far, considering she has the by far most vocal annoying fanbase out here ... ;) )
i used small font and brown color so they just missed that ;}
it is obvious that faerin used this guy to create a mom ...and nothing good usually comes of it.
1624974265168.png

well other girls looks ok (...with rather weird hana)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
too many clicks.
It's only 3 clicks. One to go to Page 1, one more to click on the link and go to the post, one more to open the document.
Surely that's considerably less than typing 100+ characters, then clicking "Post Reply", to ask the initial question? :unsure:
Not to mention the ensuing conversation that increases the amount of characters and clicks needed, even further.
I can't help but feel that this falls into the category of "false economy". :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Cartageno

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I would argue that most of the women in this game are among the most beautiful in any adult game I've ever played. Faerin has a real gift for creating lifelike and unique women who look both real and beautiful.

Reactions: JiiEf

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
feels like there is a need for another working girl
hopefully the guests will get some action
progresses a pace
i'd like to see twice the output
loved the previous game

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
among the most beautiful
above average for sure. need to play to know better caz sometimes pics could be better/worse . like in OP pic younger girl looks weird...but ingame she was better.
ofc it is not critical that mom is mehish as i cannot recall a game where all gials are solid. (maybe high rise climb, bigbrother)
i made a list of sandboxes to play (300-1000 likes range ... as i played more popular) and half of them i dont plan to touch caz of renders (varying from weird/unnatural to all sorts of batshitugly)
and i cannot say that my threshold is that high...i dont even need cute ones. no crackholed eyes wd be fine . (i assume eyes are the most difficult body part to make in daz)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
resemble a crack/hole?
if taking moms & crackholes ;] (ESL here so dunno the exact word...and avoided using racial descriptions ... )
i think minor case (some sort of crackholisation) : mom in BB (still nice).
in the middle : mom in MilfyCity (something like cheek botox procedure went wrong)
close to hardcore level: mom in CMA.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
wait...why is hint system that uncomfy.... i want to check what to do next... but i cannot... 4 random options.

riMaec

Jun 12, 2020
Game version: 0.5.1
Problem: constant white square on the left side of the screen

FIXED
Solution: download and install the 32bit version of the latest Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable which is 14.0.24123 (no matter if you already have the 64bit version installed)

In such a case, I mean when the Visual C++ is involved, the OP should always specify if the game architecture is x64 or x86. Cheers

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes