Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I don't get ist. So many Players are failing in a simple "read and understand" task. Why?
"Faster!" What does she mean? Faster???

Also: The answer is on every second Page above 400...
It's also written in the quick-guide that I update during testing every month. :)

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sounds like what Your saying is when it comes to sex scenes this game is almost finished

If that's the case what is the point in continuing playing the game

I thought this game was going to have a long story line

Plus in My opinion the author added way to many employees it should have been a smaller hotel

That's My biggest gripe with most of these games the makers add way to much people (keep it simple) not complicated

Same thing happened to "The Visit" game it should have been just the Mom and the Aunt and the MC
Well, yeah, sure, if you don't want to see the endings, the rest of the scenes, the other sex, and what not... You could have quit a long time ago too, but whatever...

The thing is, if you asked everyone to pick a favorite 2, you would get a lot of different answers. I never played The Visit, but I did see the aunt once, and she would have been the first one I cut, and then the GF. Never saw the mom, but everyone's tastes vary, so I am sure cutting all but them would upset a lot of people. I know I wouldn't have liked it.

Reactions: Sycho

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
Friends, such a problem - character models are not displayed. During the dialogues - gray clouds, and then - white squares instead of models .. And everything else is displayed, but there are no models ...
What should I do?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes