Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
To be fair a LOT of games are now featuring those those kinks often just so they are there rather than because the dev is passionate about them (its the "in" thing and devs at end of the day want to make returns for their projects). Still this is a different debate and this game is free from those anyway.
I think you're missing the point as OP complained there is "lesbian" content in MwM, to which doesn't agree with his sense of morals, or whatever complex he's having... you know, "kink shaming".. saying that it's "sick". I'm merely pointing out that while he enjoys games with "non-straights" (as he puts it) and mentioning the threads that has "non-straight" content that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

For all intents and purposes, he's a troll and that's all he'll ever be in my eyes. Clearly the game tags tell the players what to expect in the game and if he doesn't like it, maybe Connect Four or Monopoly is more his speed as neither contains what he's trying to Bible thump the readers with. :p

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No I said they are just lesbians that will do men too - that's all
You explicitely called them the "same thing"

Bisexuals are lesbians that do men too - same thing
which is wrong for numerous reasons. Anyway, the main issue is - nobody on here is a trained psycholgist. And even if there was, they'd want some money going their way for all the work they put in getting their degree. Nobody is gonna help you on here with your issues. You better try out there in the real world. It is not too late yet to get a grip!

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
There are currently only 2 modes, story and 'normal', which is not fully balanced as such. We are still talking about what the other levels will be, and how they will be balanced.
i remember the first time i play this game. it's so hard to find sex scene, i'm happy the provide the easy mode. over all good game for every player.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i remember the first time i play this game. it's so hard to find sex scene, i'm happy the provide the easy mode. over all good game for every player.
There is a hint system to tell you what you need to do, but yeah, it's not a style that everyone likes.
compared to man of house this game is poor
It's what people voted for. Blame the incest lovers, they are the ones who made this one win by a landslide, because it mentioned the word 'sister'. :ROFLMAO: The next game will likely be somewhere in the middle, but the theme may depend on what people vote for to some degree. lol

Demyon

Mar 14, 2020
There is a hint system to tell you what you need to do, but yeah, it's not a style that everyone likes.

It's what people voted for. Blame the incest lovers, they are the ones who made this one win by a landslide, because it mentioned the word 'sister'. :ROFLMAO: The next game will likely be somewhere in the middle, but the theme may depend on what people vote for to some degree. lol
confusing and plotless game

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017

normal mode and beyond is good for real gamer

Reactions: TheDevian

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
Two things on that, the first being that most people demanded that she got content first, so she was almost finished first, and second, there was a thing added that affected all of them, including her.
Sounds like what Your saying is when it comes to sex scenes this game is almost finished

If that's the case what is the point in continuing playing the game

I thought this game was going to have a long story line

Plus in My opinion the author added way to many employees it should have been a smaller hotel

That's My biggest gripe with most of these games the makers add way to much people (keep it simple) not complicated

Same thing happened to "The Visit" game it should have been just the Mom and the Aunt and the MC

Last edited:

Zephyrosx

Apr 6, 2020
Well i must be doing something wrong, cause i have the reward item. and when i have it equiped i dont see anything changing. Do i need to equip on one of the girls or on the Main Character?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Well i must be doing something wrong, cause i have the reward item. and when i have it equiped i dont see anything changing. Do i need to equip on one of the girls or on the Main Character?
No, only the MC. And after you've done that, go into the Progress tab for each of the girls and claim the reward.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes