DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
The game crashing has nothing to do with the fan patch are you sure you also didn't use an outdated mod
No mods used of any kind. The only thing that makes the game crash is when I put the uncesor patch (mapping file) in the game folder.
When that mapping file is in the folder the game crashes 100% of the time on start up. Without the file the game runs fine as long as I have full screen optimization off.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
OK I have downloaded the software , now how to extract the images using the software , some kind of instructions can u give me in detail please......
The tool is pretty self-explaining.

Keep in mind that it won't work with every Unity game.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No mods used of any kind. The only thing that makes the game crash is when I put the uncesor patch (mapping file) in the game folder.
When that mapping file is in the folder the game crashes 100% of the time on start up. Without the file the game runs fine as long as I have full screen optimization off.
What you could do is, place the mapping file in the game's root folder (where the key.ini file is at) and see if the game crashes again (it shouldn't, since it's basically a text file). If it does, please attach your player log here. Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in the Run box:
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Or you can use my batch file which will copy the player log to your game's folder. Extract the "player logs.bat" file in the same folder as the key.ini (should you need to post the log) and run that. Note: It will copy both your player.log and player_prev.log. I'll only need the "player.log" file.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Could you show us a screenshot of the inside of the folder

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You mean "enlightenment" like

which will help the dev how? The third is factually nonsense, just because you make up your own definitions it's not suddenly true, the last points out the problem: YOU don't want to do this stuff. So it is YOUR problem. This game is not going to solve it and not going to change according to what you want.
No the third one is true Bisexuals will fuck anything and not just women

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Nice attempt at deflection, but you are active in a thread called, "UFO" by "17MOONKEYS" which has a "shota" tag. You're also active in another thread with a "futa/trans" tag called "Homelander" by "JabbonkGames" and another thread with the "lesbian" tag called "The Patriarch" by "TheGary". Wanna try again?
No9 I was trying them but sorry I do not like anything to do with futa /trans nor shota nor Loli the only way I will read such a story is if they are optional or can be turned off

Reactions: battali0n

bornapopo

Oct 24, 2020
where do I talk to Orville about the well inscription>? Ive read it and when I have him in the hotel, he stays in his room when I try to visit him.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
where do I talk to Orville about the well inscription>? Ive read it and when I have him in the hotel, he stays in his room when I try to visit him.
That's actually during one of his events. You want to talk to him about that before having him tell you more about Mystwood. If you've already completed all of his events, there's no way to go back to talk to him about it.

Here's what I have in the quick guide about the wishing well:

Wishing well – Depending on the option you select -- Fama or Fatum – will result in either increased hotel reputation or destiny points (respectively). Talk to Orville Nestor during his stay to ask about the Latin inscription on the well.
$100 = 0
$500 = 50
$1000 = 100
I can reset all of his events (as if you hadn't done them yet) if you want to talk to him about that, but that is completely up to you. It's not really that important to the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Could anyone check this save ? it seems amber scene is bugged
That's not a bug, it's actually by design. Increase the speed of the animation to max. There are several other events like that as well.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Oh don't worry.. I believe you.. :rolleyes:

Your secret is safe with me. and anyone else reading this thread. :censored::ROFLMAO:
To be fair a LOT of games are now featuring those those kinks often just so they are there rather than because the dev is passionate about them (its the "in" thing and devs at end of the day want to make returns for their projects). Still this is a different debate and this game is free from those anyway.

• Thinking Face
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes