Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I had the newest version lock up and become non-responsive. I had explored the woods in the morning and found a bronze crown. Then in the afternoon, I did the guest interaction with Karen McQueen where she proclaimed herself a strong independent woman, during the shift summary screen there was an error displaying Catalina's results. It said something like "Catalina gain XX XP" and it stopped there. It did not show the guest's results or any events. I had to Alt-Tab out of the game to kill it because it would not respond to any inputs, mouse clicks, or key presses. When I restarted the game and chose to Continue, it seems to have recorded the results of the shift and was ready to continue.
Are you able to reproduce this and would you happen to have an auto save I can look at where this happened?

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
is this a bug in the MC card feature, because I can't put the cards I have in the MC card placement. but there is no problem for the placement of the cards of the girls.

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
Saves made in introduction story load blank screen and do not allow further progress.

Is this intended?
Do I need to change some setting?
halp?

zul123

Oct 16, 2018
I cannot load any game, or continue previous game after restart. A blank screen appears and nothing happens.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
In the story mode there is no way to get the bonus scene with Isabella, because the condition is to get all the cards, and these are not available....
1.jpg 2.jpg

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
Can you post a screenshot
To test this fully, I:
Deleted the profile.
Created a new game., picking Normal mode, and "yes" to "do you want to play introduction story".
Made a save while in the car scene of intro.
Doublechecked that the save was actually in the load screen (it was).
Intro story save point 1 save screen.PNG

Quit to main menu.
Hit load, and picked the save.
Get the following:

Loaded save.PNG

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
To test this fully, I:
Deleted the profile.
Created a new game., picking Normal mode, and "yes" to "do you want to play introduction story".
Made a save while in the car scene of intro.
I've no idea how you did that because the save function does not become active until your first guest Karen McQueen checks out, you have to play through the tutorial for thew save function to unlock
Are you using a mod of somekind?

1659130709710.png

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
I've no idea how you did that because the save function does not become active until your first guest Karen McQueen checks out
Are you using a mod of somekind?
Sure, there's a lock icon on the save button.

But you can still click on it and make a save, just not in the first slot.

I have been wondering if that's the cause though, I'm going to try playing past the intro and see if saves work then.

Edit: And no, I'm not using any mods.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Sure, there's a lock icon on the save button.

But you can still click on it and make a save, just not in the first slot.

I have been wondering if that's the cause though, I'm going to try playing past the intro and see if saves work then.

Edit: And no, I'm not using any mods.
Hahaha thanks, you have just found a bug that we didn't know we had :D

You have to play through the tutorial and accept your first guest once she checks out you will be able to make a save and it will load every time
The reason yours doesn't work is that it's being made during the introduction

Reactions: TheDevian

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
Hahaha thanks, you have just found a bug that we didn't know we had :D

You have to play through the tutorial and accept your first guest once she checks out you will be able to make a save and it will load every time
The reason yours doesn't work is that it's being made during the introduction
Just posting to confirm that the saves work fine after the intro.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes