S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone have the changelog for v 0.9.3 ?

And does @faerinknow how many updates will come before finish?
This is the changelog from 0.9.3

Story
  • Added a new event for Denise Farrow.
  • Added 5 new events for George Goodman.
  • Added 5 new events for Karen McQueen.
  • Added a bonus scene for Isabella (you can find the hint on the MC’s progression tab).

Gameplay/UI
  • Added a new upgrade to the office, that unlocks a new activity.
  • Added 4 new event traits.
  • Renamed the “flirty” trait to “charming”.
  • Julia can no longer get the “underpaid” trait.
  • Fixed a bug with the trait points not being set correctly. Note: Each staff member should get 1 trait per level up (for a total of 4), not counting any fixed or negative traits.
  • Change the room upgrade screen UI.
  • Removed hard and nightmare difficulties.
  • Removed the gallery tab for guests.
  • Auto skipping the results screen now stops when a new image is shown.

Bugfixes
  • Added a path length limit check at start-up.
  • Hidden the play button in the upgrade screen, to prevent bugs with the planning, directly after an upgrade.
  • Fixed a bug causing upkeep abilities from being active when girls are fired. Fixed a bug causing positive upkeep events to not trigger.
  • Fixed the videos in Denise final event.
  • Fixed a bug that occured when replaying the “numbers” event.
  • Fixed a bug causing a soft-lock after a girl got sick and Julia was assigned to the lobby.
  • Fixed a memory leak in the staff and guest screens.
  • Fixed a memory leak in image gallery.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm sure IHop is a store name, US maybe?
Edit: Aah, took over Applbee's, they're a multi-national pancake restaurant chain.
Do people forget that IHOP is an acronym? It stands for International House Of Pancakes (I realize people will be like "but we're not from the United States!" to which I reply...that's just IHOP failing, considering they are the ones claiming to be international).

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
I heard there is some kind of 'story mode' (not freaking sandbox). Is it true? Tell me more! Thanks in advance.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I heard there is some kind of 'story mode' (not freaking sandbox). Is it true? Tell me more! Thanks in advance.
Story mode is exactly what it sounds like. There's no management or upkeep and limited guest interaction (aside from guest events).

But these going to be in the final version? Right? Or why they removed?
No, it's removed from the game completely.

Reactions: TheDevian

SubPar

May 28, 2021
I got the destiny point warning the first night that it was maxed. That appears to work as intended. The next day a number of guests checked out and maxed it again. The next evening I got the warning. I had to click through it to finish the evening phase. I did not get the warning again when the night phase started.

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
I really like this game, every latest update I always play from the beginning again because I like the gameplay and the story. because it should be able to improve and improve when playing. every time the hotel level up there will always be upgraded facilities. It's just a pity that I have 4 facilities that do not have upgrades : cleaning service, Security Room, health clinic and maintenance room.
in addition, there are also upgrades in the 4 rooms/facilities that may be added as if upgraded there will be a decrease of 5-10% in the level of cleanliness. security etc. well, if you already have this kind of special trait that amber, kay, laura n hana have. if there is an upgrade, then the four of them I can switch to improve guest satisfaction.
well this is just an idea but hope there is an upgrade also in all 4 facilities.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I had the newest version lock up and become non-responsive. I had explored the woods in the morning and found a bronze crown. Then in the afternoon, I did the guest interaction with Karen McQueen where she proclaimed herself a strong independent woman, during the shift summary screen there was an error displaying Catalina's results. It said something like "Catalina gain XX XP" and it stopped there. It did not show the guest's results or any events. I had to Alt-Tab out of the game to kill it because it would not respond to any inputs, mouse clicks, or key presses. When I restarted the game and chose to Continue, it seems to have recorded the results of the shift and was ready to continue.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes