Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I did but its not changed anything
Check the file name and make sure it's "mapping.xml". If it's anything other than that (like "mapping (1).xml"), it won't work.

Also, if you check Amber's profile in the game, with the patch it should say:
with patch.jpg

Without the patch, it will look like this:
without patch.jpg

Last edited:

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
It's hard to say. Faerin hasn't said when he was going to be releasing the game on Steam other than in August. So I don't know if he's going to do that on the first of the month or the end of the month. If it's the latter, then probably 2 more updates left before he wraps up the game.
this week still will got new update right?

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Does claiming the very last reward do anything else other than showing the girl naked in the staff screen?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does claiming the very last reward do anything else other than showing the girl naked in the staff screen?
You can also see them naked in the interactions, like when they help out the guests, when you check on them working, and so on.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
You can also see them naked in the interactions, like when they help out the guests, when you check on them working, and so on.
It's impossible to check on the staff after you exhausted all their planned interactions. And all my guests are VIPs so I can't see them being helped either.
I did find one place where the last reward is visible: the main menu screen (two random girls will be shown there).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's impossible to check on the staff after you exhausted all their planned interactions. And all my guests are VIPs so I can't see them being helped either.
I did find one place where the last reward is visible: the main menu screen (two random girls will be shown there).
There are still some things you can see, like checking on Julia while she is working the desk, and if you want to see the VIP actions, you can turn that back on in the options.

Reactions: Cartageno

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
There are still some things you can see, like checking on Julia while she is working the desk, and if you want to see the VIP actions, you can turn that back on in the options.
Thanks for reminding me that I can re-enable VIP guest interactions, I totally forgot. I can now see the lovely Hana naked in the club :) I think she's one of my favorite characters in all the AVNs I've ever played, she's so gorgeous and also likeable. Which also makes me disappointed that she's the only staff member in this game who doesn't give you a blowjob. Though her last sex scene was hot AF :love:

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi there yes, Lady Emily.

Pity but I suspected as much as well. Sad since I think she is OK.

Cheers and thanks for your reply.
You're welcome. :)

The reasons I think it would be unlikely are based on a couple of things:
1) All three of her previous husbands died of heart attacks at the hands of the Black Widow. So I'm not sure the MC would want to be the forth victim.
2) Her hotel is another rival of the Manor, and so I don't see her (or the MC for that matter) willing to bed an opponent.

Stranger things have happened, so who is to say? That's just my opinion though, and not the official opinion of Faerin.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
2) Her hotel is another rival of the Manor, and so I don't see her (or the MC for that matter) willing to bed an opponent.
Not sure that would've stopped me going for a bit of Libby when she wanted to go skinny dipping... :unsure:
Although, with hindsight, it doesn't seem to be the wisest choice, from the perspective of remaining alive. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I just completed Julia all progressed but I can't claim the tier 5 reward, Where do I get the special item? I am 100% sure i have every single item except the candle

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes