ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
i only sad the game will ended in middle... when i have feel now game start on full speed, Faerin make poll for another game :/
Did Faerin mentioned the reason of ending this game?
- Lost passion?
- Fond of new ideas?
- Just bad funding or losing patreons?
I'm not sure I understand where this is coming from - The game is not ending in the middle. There are more updates to come; the game will be completed.

The poll for the next game is because Faerin is planning what the next game will be, so it can be properly managed, directed, and 'chunked' to be produced in the manner he prefers: Monthly updates that provide both story and content (at least, he's given no indication that is changing). The creative process for MwM started while MotH was still being created; it will be the same for MwM and <whatever is next>.

There is no reason to believe, and no factual basis for, THIS game ending 'prematurely'.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i only sad the game will ended in middle... when i have feel now game start on full speed, Faerin make poll for another game :/
Did Faerin mentioned the reason of ending this game?
- Lost passion?
- Fond of new ideas?
- Just bad funding or losing patreons?
I have no idea where you two got your information from, but it's inaccurate and incorrect. I should know because we did a bug test last week for the next update for MwM and another test to be done later this coming week before Friday.

Is Faerin doing a new game? Yes, once MwM is complete and on Steam. After nearly 3 years of development for the current game, he is ready to start working on the next one. So it's not as if Faerin "lost interest" in his current game. He's putting his finishing touch to it and wrapping things up.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
OH, you mean THOSE three sisters...
Yeah, you know, the ones who form a major part of the main story for this game. ;)
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Makes me wonder if the people asking those questions have actually played.
Or if they just skipped through the story to get to the intimate scenes. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
The lewd scenes aren't repeatable like they were in the previous game, right? You can only play the memories again?

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Correct, for now that is the case.
A pity, memories just don't seem 'real' enough for me to like them (but they're still not as bad as dream sex).
It would also definitely make sense for repeatable lewd scenes to exist in a game based on so much repetition (thank goodness for the cheats).

Reactions: Cartageno

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
A pity, memories just don't seem 'real' enough for me to like them (but they're still not as bad as dream sex).
It would also definitely make sense for repeatable lewd scenes to exist in a game based on so much repetition (thank goodness for the cheats).
He is thinking about adding some repeatable scenes, but hasn't gotten there yet.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi:

Will we get an update where the MC bangs the mature female owner of the third competing hotel... I can't remember the name of the hotel female owner.

Thanks

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi:

Will we get an update where the MC bangs the mature female owner of the third competing hotel... I can't remember the name of the hotel female owner.

Thanks
I think you may be referring to Lady Emily at the Forest Queen? It's doubtful, but unknown.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes