Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
樓主,下個版本完結了嗎?
Please include an English translation as I have in my reply.

English: No, the game is still in development but should go onto Steam in August.
Chinese: 不,游戏仍在开发中,但应该会在 8 月上架 Steam。

Reactions: TheDevian

DarkArchon

May 9, 2017
That's the goal at least.
I don't know if this has been asked before, but is there a possibility of a MOTH cameo? If not in the main game, how about as DLC? It would not even need to be sex scene. The creator who did, Dreaming of Dana, had the two main characters appear in another game. I think they were dancing together in a bar or restaurant.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I don't know if this has been asked before, but is there a possibility of a MOTH cameo? If not in the main game, how about as DLC? It would not even need to be sex scene. The creator who did, Dreaming of Dana, had the two main characters appear in another game. I think they were dancing together in a bar or restaurant.
There's the poster outside the theatre in town (When you're meeting Hanna) that has the little sister and her bestie from MotH

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I am sure I spotted Ashley from MOTH (Dee from DMD) on a poster in town ... not had a chance to go back to check though

Reactions: DarkArchon

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I'm guessing that means the next update is the last, content wise anyway.
Maybe some bugfixes or adjustments after it goes to Steam.
The game is fantastic, and Faerin is a master at his craft.

I've been following it since the very start, but that's a little bit disappointing. I was hoping for a LOT more content with the guests, some group/orgy activities at the finale, and ideally some pregnancy payoffs. I guess we'll see what happens.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
The game is fantastic, and Faerin is a master at his craft.

I've been following it since the very start, but that's a little bit disappointing. I was hoping for a LOT more content with the guests, some group/orgy activities at the finale, and ideally some pregnancy payoffs. I guess we'll see what happens.
Never say never. We don't even know what Faerin's cooking up for the final updates.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I am sure I spotted Ashley from MOTH (Dee from DMD) on a poster in town ... not had a chance to go back to check though
Hmm, I've seen this occasionally but I gotta say that, while I see some similarity between Ashley and Dee, there are way more cloney Dee-alikes out there IMO.

Last edited:

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Hmm, I've seen this occasionally but I gotta say that, while I see some similarity between Ashley and Dee, there are way more cloney Dee-alikes out ther IMO.
I agree, each one reflects the artists own vision of the prototype and each share certain identifiable characteristics. To be honest, I found MOTH because someone listed it as having Dee in it, although my favorite in that universe became Veronica.

Now that there is also a G8F version freely available I am sure we will see many more variations on a theme

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I agree, each one reflects the artists own vision of the prototype and each share certain identifiable characteristics. To be honest, I found MOTH because someone listed it as having Dee in it, although my favorite in that universe became Veronica.

Now that there is also a G8F version freely available I am sure we will see many more variations on a theme
Well, there are some games which intentionally give a Dee clone but it is intended to be that - as an hommage or as a parody. Some abandoned postapocalyptic game the name of which I forgot, Sugar Daddies, most notably certainly Sunshine Love but since that is also a Mr Dots game it probably shouldn't count.

Reactions: TheDevian and oaiki

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hmm, I've seen this occasionally but I gotta say that, while I see some similarity between Ashley and Dee, there are way more cloney Dee-alikes out ther IMO.
Yeah, there are many actual clones of D out there, in this case, it's mostly just the hair, though likely started with the same base model, they are less similar than most.

Reactions: rKnight

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
So looking like next month will be the big ending? Curious what it'll be... MotH had all those endings seeded over months which you chose via dreams, but I don't think he can do eight different endings one for each girl in a month... And a ninesome harem ending sounds like it may be too much

For the next game, which is looking like the Fantasy kingdom game unless the patreon poll was a massive swing in the other way somehow, any idea how long it will take to start getting updates on that based on how long it took for this game to start?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
So looking like next month will be the big ending? Curious what it'll be... MotH had all those endings seeded over months which you chose via dreams, but I don't think he can do eight different endings one for each girl in a month... And a ninesome harem ending sounds like it may be too much

For the next game, which is looking like the Fantasy kingdom game unless the patreon poll was a massive swing in the other way somehow, any idea how long it will take to start getting updates on that based on how long it took for this game to start?
Given Faerin's work ethic and all? Whenever it's ready.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Some of the girls had some back-story for why they ended up at the Hotel, like Hana, but (pretty sure) all of those have been resolved.
Don't think any of the girls have story arcs which require, or set-up specific endings.
Seems that there is only the main story left to be wrapped up.
So that's presumably what it'll be.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Some of the girls had some back-story for why they ended up at the Hotel, like Hana, but (pretty sure) all of those have been resolved.
Don't think any of the girls have story arcs which require, or set-up specific endings.
Seems that there is only the main story left to be wrapped up.
So that's presumably what it'll be.
Possibly, but what about my future with Annika?

• Haha
Reactions: whichone
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes