dReamboy

Dec 11, 2017
Thought so, thanks for confirming. (y)

Leaves me confused how he doesn't have "even 1 room ready yet".
View attachment 1928944
Naa, I mean right at the start of the game, where the woman explains that, first finish the lobby and after you have assigned it, click "Start game"! So open a hotel, even if no room is set up, and then the woman whines that no guests come, why... ??!
A guest came later, room still not ready... grinz

The woman must have thought to herself: if a guest comes, those into the rat hole and still have to pay as an exclusive room/which is not a room LOL After all, I only expect numerous customers who can sleep on the street or in the rat hole After all, it's a 5 StarsHotel LOL Only intended for certain customers... intended with High waiting time...

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Naa, I mean right at the start of the game, where the woman explains that, first finish the lobby and after you have assigned it, click "Start game"! So open a hotel, even if no room is set up, and (the woman) complains that no guests come, why...

The woman probably thought to herself: when a guest comes, those into the rat hole and still have to pay as an exclusive room/ what isn't a room LACH After all, I only expect numerous customers who can sleep on the street or in the rat hole After all, it's a 5 StarsHotel LOL Only intended for certain customers... intended with High waiting time...
When you first open the hotel, you can only cater to 1 guest.
While your hotel is 1*, you only have access to certain activities.
These increase & new rooms & activities become available as you play and raise the level of your hotel.
Try actually playing past the intro section.

Reactions: TheDevian

dReamboy

Dec 11, 2017
When you first open the hotel, you can only cater to 1 guest.
While your hotel is 1*, you only have access to certain activities.
These increase & new rooms & activities become available as you play and raise the level of your hotel.
Try actually playing past the intro section.
I know that, but would you actually open a hotel where only the lobby is ready when a customer is already there and the room isn't even ready! What do you want to say to the guest, well... The room/kitchen isn't ready yet, but you can use our rat hole, but don't be surprised, it could smell a little, be littered... And if you're looking for a pillow to sleep on, or somethingto eat... Well, you'll just have to improvise, :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I know that, but would you actually open a hotel where only the lobby is ready when a customer is already there and the room isn't even ready! What do you want to say to the guest, well... The room/kitchen isn't ready yet, but you can use our rat hole, but don't be surprised, it could smell a little, be littered... And if you're looking for a pillow to sleep on... well, you'll just have to improvise, :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I've been to plenty of hotels to find that the room is not ready yet. Don't see anything out of the ordinary, with that.
Anyway, I'm not prepared to further indulge whatever this is supposed to be.
I'm out.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi, i have some item for MC but it all locked, how do i unlock them?
Steps to obtain the special “item”
  • Go to the General Store and purchase the fishing rod and flashlight.​
  • Go to the Royal Stag and talk to Libby about skinny dipping (unlocks the lake on your exploration map).​
  • Explore the lake to fish in order to find the bronze spider (see requirements).​
  • Explore the woods to find a bronze crown.​
  • Explore Isabella's cottage to find the bronze rectangle.​
  • Explore the cave and put the items on the correct statues.​
  • Take the nude figurine (revealed by the middle statue).​
  • Go to the Manor and equip the figurine to your MC and claim the girls' rewards.​
Requirements: Requires you to have completed the "Cracking the case" event for the MC.
All 3 items can only be found exploring during the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
the only item I have not found is the spider, in progress I only need to pay off the debt
That is MC's progress, not Orville's.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then select Orville, then select Progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes