Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've tried searching for this, and can't find it. I've got the rectangle, and the crown, and I've unlocked the lake. I've opened the Safety Deposit Box, and sorted out all of that. But, every time I go to the lake, I fall asleep, and nothing more happens. Am I still missing something, or is this one of those random events?
It's possible it may be RNG, but if you want, I can take a look at your save for you.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
My god this game made me cry TWICE as I just realised I deleted my old saves AGAIN because when I download a new version of a game I delete the old version to save disk space! I expected the saves to be stored elsewhere like with Renpy games and some other unity games with the main exception being RPGM games...:eek::cry:

Thank goodness for the cheat mod as I do not have the patience to do everything again legitimately...:oops:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
My god this game made me cry TWICE as I just realised I deleted my old saves AGAIN because when I download a new version of a game I delete the old version to save disk space! I expected the saves to be stored elsewhere like with Renpy games and some other unity games with the main exception being RPGM games...:eek::cry:

Thank goodness for the cheat mod as I do not have the patience to do everything again legitimately...:oops:
Next time delete the old version but keep the saves folder.

Reactions: Sycho

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

Saves for this one are only stored in *Game location\Mystwood Manor v0.x.x\profile\username\
So, when you're finished the ep and need space, you can delete everything except that & you'll be fine.
Just keep the "profile" folder & copy that straight into the new game folder for the next release.

Reactions: Sycho and TheDevian

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Saves for this one are only stored in *Game location\Mystwood Manor v0.x.x\profile\username\
So, when you're finished the ep and need space, you can delete everything except that & you'll be fine.
Just keep the "profile" folder & copy that straight into the new game folder for the next release.
I know that my friends but I have done it by accident twice because 90% of my ero games from here do not keep their saves in the game folder but in documents so I only remembered to be careful with RPGM games...:ROFLMAO: I will just write do not delete saves next to the title :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I know that my friends but I have done it by accident twice because 90% of my ero games from here do not keep their saves in the game folder but in documents so I only remembered to be careful with RPGM games...:ROFLMAO: I will just write do not delete saves next to the title :cool:
A few other Unity games have saves in C:\\Users\*username\AppData\LocalLow\Game name folder\
But Mystwood only stores Unity Analytics there, I think.
Ren'Py uses AppData\Roaming\Game name folder\ but I still keep Game Folder\game\saves as backup.

Reactions: TheDevian

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
A few other Unity games have saves in C:\\Users\*username\AppData\LocalLow\Game name folder\
But Mystwood only stores Unity Analytics there, I think.
Ren'Py uses AppData\Roaming\Game name folder\ but I still keep Game Folder\game\saves as backup.
I think the save files are located in the profile folder of the game folder.

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Anybody know if there's a way to remove the Insulted Trait from Diego after his 2nd Event. I've made it to the end game (for the current build) but I never saw a way to have it disappear.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Anybody know if there's a way to remove the Insulted Trait from Diego after his 2nd Event. I've made it to the end game (for the current build) but I never saw a way to have it disappear.
Nope, only able to remove bad traits from staff members.

Reactions: Sycho

dReamboy

Dec 11, 2017
Hello, I noticed for a long time that the

"Introductory Phase" is still enabled! It is still being explained to me how I have to do something! Despite the deactivation!!

Why, is only the lobby expanded and then click on play, and then whine that no guests come and if ...
Where are they supposed to sleep if not even 1 room is ready yet..
"Should they sleep in the rat hole"? Are the people in the game there too stupid for that?! Very mysterious story
:unsure::LOL::LOL::LOL:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

"Introductory Phase" is still enabled! It is still being explained to me how I have to do something! Despite the deactivation!!

Why, is only the lobby expanded and then click on play, and then whine that no guests come and if ...
"Should they sleep in the rat hole"? Are the people in the game there too stupid for that?! Very mysterious story
1. IDK, maybe check the Settings Menu? Or, maybe progress in the game?
2. I honestly have no idea what's happened with your hotel. How do you not have a room for guests?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

The intro portion of the game ends once your first guest (Karen McQueen) successfully checks out. As your hotel gains reputation (purple orb in the upper left), you can upgrade your hotel by renovating more facilities. If you hover over all of the locations on the planning screen, whether they're renovated or not, you'll see they require certain hotel levels (1, 2, 3, etc.. up to level 5).

Restaurant, housekeeping, kitchen, bar and office require your Manor to be at level 1.
Sauna, gym and maintenance require your Manor to be level 2.
Healthcare, study and massage room require your Manor to be at level 3.
Pool and security require your Manor to be at level 4.
Club and yoga room require your Manor to be at level 5.

With each level your Manor increases, you can renovate more rooms for your guests as well as upgrading already existing locations to accommodate extra guests by increasing the seating areas (you can only get up to 3 guests at a time in any given location).

As for the guest rooms, those too can be renovated per level of your Manor. The only exception is the first guest room, which is automatically renovated.

Some rooms, such as the club and yoga room have certain requirements for them. For example, one of Hana's events ("A beautiful voice") is required to unlock the club and the yoga room needs renovated in order to hire Catalina. The sauna, fitness and maintenance room are required to hire Kay.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes