Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ha ha ha, yeah, if your eyes are wonky, then so are mine! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

The walkthrough instructs to equip the statue.
There are two items in the screenshot.
One, the statue, has a circle around it, to highlight it.
In case it wasn't obvious enough which one was the statue... :LOL::ROFLMAO:
The one with the ring (obviously not a statue?) does not.
"Where do I get the ring?"
:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's fucking comedy gold!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guess the only thing missing from your WT is which item to place on which statue, in the cave.
Easily found using search function, but highly improbable that search function is used. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sycho

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Xrisoner Just to let you know, my response to you wasn't part of my rant with Sycho & Whichone.

I think there's a reason the facial expressions are a little messed up. Check Faerin's other work, he's pretty good at them actually.

Just my conjecture, but I'm thinking we'll learn something very soon.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It's funny, the amount of times the the "no bonus scenes" conversation reminded me of a Mark Twain quote.
"It's better to keep your mouth closed & have everyone think that you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and confirm it."
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Wonderful game. Much more mature than MOTH, yes, there is grind, but the game still is very playable.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Don't know if anyone noticed or not... and I only came across it because I was doing some research, but Faerin slipped into the top 100 list of Adult Game Creators over at Patreon. Yesterday he was 100th, today he's 99. That's out of 5000 adult game creators that Patreon has now.

Congratz Faerin! Your game is a sleeper and steadily passing all the other showing muscle cars :cool:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Don't know if anyone noticed or not... and I only came across it because I was doing some research, but Faerin slipped into the top 100 list of Adult Game Creators over at Patreon. Yesterday he was 100th, today he's 99. That's out of 5000 adult game creators that Patreon has now.

Congratz Faerin! Your game is a sleeper and steadily passing all the other showing muscle cars :cool:

The only part of this I'm NOT happy to see is the number of un-deserving people on that list.

I think Faerin is getting cheated out of a few places and some possible patrons.

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
i really had fun with man of the house. to the point i put the effort for the perfect ending. when i saw this is from the same person i instantly thought of the GTA CJ meme of "Ah shit here we go again". ill be downloading this so thank you.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

Was 84th, back in Aug '21

Reactions: moose_puck

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Was 84th, back in Aug '21
I only discovered the Graphtreon lists a couple of days ago. I was reading some posts from back in 2018. Back then, there was only about 1400~1500 adult game creators on Patreon. So, even despite the whole ban on fetish content, the market has been steadily growing.

Blows my mind to see people make $70K a month though!

• Wow

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Blows my mind to see people make $70K a month though!
lol, yeah!! Crazy money!!
I'm not a patron for any dev, I don't have the disposable income for it.
But, if I was to pay, I wouldn't pay any more money than a comparable PC game would cost.
Like £20, total, or so.

Some people are happy to part with large sums of their money for this. To each their own.
It's comparable with F2P mobile games with P2W mechanics, in that some people play for free, some pay small amounts, some pay crazy amounts.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
A few days ago I downloaded/installed the latest version of the game, and played it over the weekend. Today, I tried to play it some more, but the .EXE file is gone. I tried re-installing it, and it says it can't extract the .EXE file. Any ideas as to the problem/solution?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
A few days ago I downloaded/installed the latest version of the game, and played it over the weekend. Today, I tried to play it some more, but the .EXE file is gone. I tried re-installing it, and it says it can't extract the .EXE file. Any ideas as to the problem/solution?
The executable being gone sounds like an AV false positive.
Anti-Virus software works on a reputational model, so if low numbers of people in their customer base have used Unity, it will have a low reputation.
This often causes AV to place the .exe into Quarantine.

First port of call would be to check your AV's Quarantine folder & see if AV has removed it.
If it's in there, you should be able to Restore it. Add it to your Exclusion list and you shouldn't have issues going forward.

Reactions: larry5168

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
The executable being gone sounds like an AV false positive.
Anti-Virus software works on a reputational model, so if low numbers of people in their customer base have used Unity, it will have a low reputation.
This often causes AV to place the .exe into Quarantine.
First port of call would be to check your AV's Quarantine folder & see if AV has removed it.
If it's in there, you should be able to Restore it.
I've played the game for quite a while (previous versions), and never had this problem before. But, I'll check. Thank you!

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Hmm, seems unlikely, then.
Sorry man, that's the only thing I know of.
As you say, worth a check, all the same. (y)
I checked, and it seems I was mistaken. This has happened at least twice before, and I simply forgot about it. I clicked "Restore and Add Exception", so hopefully it won't happen again (at least with this version).
Thanks again for your help!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I checked, and it seems I was mistaken. This has happened at least twice before, and I simply forgot about it. I clicked "Restore and Add Exception", so hopefully it won't happen again (at least with this version).
Thanks again for your help!
Pleasure mate, happy to help.
I keep all games of this type + all cracked/pirated AAA games with NOCD cracks in a specific folder.
Then I made the folder & its contents the Exclusion, so doesn't matter for future versions.
Anything inside this sub-folder doesn't get scanned, unless I manually perform one.
Don't have to add an exclusion for each application, that way. Just place it in the excluded folder & it's good.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I've tried searching for this, and can't find it. I've got the rectangle, and the crown, and I've unlocked the lake. I've opened the Safety Deposit Box, and sorted out all of that. But, every time I go to the lake, I fall asleep, and nothing more happens. Am I still missing something, or is this one of those random events?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes