TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Ok

I don't find the spider and i can't use the item
The spider doesn't always appear, sometimes it takes a few visits, I think my first time I got a spoon, which you can use in the kitchen for a 5% bonus to kitchen customer satisfaction stat.

nethak

Feb 25, 2018
Looking at your auto save, the reason why you can't find the spider at the lake is because you haven't completed the MC's "Cracking the case" event.

Do that first, then go back to the lake to fish.
thanks, i thought i could use the item before that event

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You're welcome and no... You have to complete both Orville's events (to complete the "Cracking the case" event for the MC) and the MC's events in order to unlock the spider.

Completing all of Oville's and the MC's events as well as exploring Isabella's cottage during the day = Unlocks the MC's "Cracking the case" event.

Completing the "Cracking the case" event = unlocks the spider at the lake.

The lake is unlocked when you talk to Libby at the Stag about skinny dipping at the lake.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
As I said, just follow the instructions, from Sycho:
To unlock the bonus rewards on tier 5, you'll need to do the following:
3. Explore the lake to fish in order to find the bronze spider (see requirements).

Requirements: Requires you to have completed the "Cracking the case" event for the MC.

All 3 items can only be found exploring during the day.
The "Cracking the case" event requires you to have completed all of Orville's events.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

toadhunter

Jul 20, 2022
Is there an ending?

I have unlocked all girls all tiers and "special item" rewards. Finished all MC quests. Repaid loan.

But I have had 3 cutscenes, which indicate that there should be some sort of ending or additional stuff:

1) there is a phone call for the bank manager, after you unlock the deposit box, it implies that MC will be "dealt with";

2) there is Richard's monologue that he either suspects his wife being original Elizabeth or something close to that.

3) back when I was outfitting Catalina in town, there were some hints that saleswoman might be available, but there is nothing in town at any point I go there.

Currentlynothing happens when I go to any locations and any progression seems to be finished. Is that it, I don't get to confront Black Widow and/or end anything, or am I missing something?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Is there an ending?
There is no notification that you have finished all current content, there is just no content available on anyone's Progress tab.
You can carry on taking guests and earning money, but there's no more to achieve, if you've done all Progress items for all of MC, Staff & Customers.
Next update will bring more, as more of the story unfolds.

toadhunter

Jul 20, 2022
So basically the story is sort of unfinished yet, yes? No revealing of Black widow's identity and/or sex with Elizabeth and/or sending all 3 sisters to rest?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So basically the story is sort of unfinished yet, yes? No revealing of Black widow's identity and/or sex with Elizabeth and/or sending all 3 sisters to rest?
The identity of the Black Widow was actually revealed during the MC's "Cracking the case" event at the bank, but as far as updates go, more are on the way. In fact, we just did a bug test yesterday.... but you'll have to wait until the 29th. :censored::D

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes