Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
Hahaha thanks, you have just found a bug that we didn't know we had :D

You have to play through the tutorial and accept your first guest once she checks out you will be able to make a save and it will load every time
The reason yours doesn't work is that it's being made during the introduction
FYI this bug recurs whenever there's a lock icon over the save button
You can still click on it and make a new save, but it only loads a blank screen, and the only way out is to kill the game and restart it.

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
FYI this bug recurs whenever there's a lock icon over the save button
You can still click on it and make a new save, but it only loads a blank screen, and the only way out is to kill the game and restart it.
Thanks for the info, so at any time you can pull up the submenu in a cut scene or animation, and even though there's a lock you can still save?
But it will always show up blank when you load it?

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
Some kind of weird bug on day 36 when I had Kay assigned to maintenance:
XP bug prevents continuing.PNG
It will not allow me to continue to the next day.

Not sure if my use of the 3 resource cheats might have caused this.

Edit: It also does not allow opening the menu, so I will have to kill the game and restart.

Edit 2: actually it's WAY weirder than that, I can repeatedly click on "Continue" despite it being locked and rapidly cycle through multiple days. But it never leaves that screen or allows any other interaction.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Some kind of weird bug on day 36 when I had Kay assigned to maintenance:
View attachment 1953882
It will not allow me to continue to the next day.

Not sure if my use of the 3 resource cheats might have caused this.

Edit: It also does not allow opening the menu, so I will have to kill the game and restart.
Which resources did you boost?
Cash, Purple myst point &?
It looks like you might've boosted the girls' XP?
If so, undo that & check. (y)

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
In the story mode there is no way to get the bonus scene with Isabella, because the condition is to get all the cards, and these are not available....
View attachment 1953612 View attachment 1953614
That's a bug as Isabella's scene shouldn't be available in story mode
Isabella's scene is shown (as a hint) but unattainable in Story mode.

Just letting you know some of the things you are missing by not playing the game as intended ;)

Last edited:

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
Which resources did you boost?
Cash, Purple myst point &?
It looks like you might've boosted the girls' XP?
If so, undo that & check. (y)
Did not do any XP boosts that I am aware of.

Money, Rep, and Destiny, that was it.

Actually that isn't even an option in the cheat menu I can see...
cheat menu MwM.PNG

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Just gave this a go. I can save with a lock as well, but it loads properly - to the screen I saved from, which I consider strange since you're probably supposed to start in organization mode.
Yeah, it works sometimes and not others. This is a disappointing one, for sure, but definitely something we'll ask Faerin to fix.

Jul 9, 2021
I'm running into some sort of a strange bug/glitch. In doing the quest for Sofia Fernandez where you visit her room at night and "put her in her place," the whole thing locks up after she starts using her mouth. It's not trapped in a dialog loop or anything, just frozen. When she gets started and the dialog is going back and forth, there is no animation and nothing moving. The only thing I am able to do is hit Escape to get to the game menu and either quit out or load.
Any suggestions??

Reactions: elduderinoabides

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I'm running into some sort of a strange bug/glitch. In doing the quest for Sofia Fernandez where you visit her room at night and "put her in her place," the whole thing locks up after she starts using her mouth. It's not trapped in a dialog loop or anything, just frozen. When she gets started and the dialog is going back and forth, there is no animation and nothing moving. The only thing I am able to do is hit Escape to get to the game menu and either quit out or load.
Any suggestions??
This sounds like the path issue - try moving your game folder to the root of your C: or D: drive, and let us know if it works then.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes