lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hmmh, one remark.
I think since one of the last updates, the whole staff is always naked. O.k. I know that there are different uniform depending on the level.
But why they show always naked, although if I choose a different uniform for a crew member. I think, that a little bit unlogical.
And I don't like it.

Reactions: kamibell

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
View attachment 1954891
tell me what kind of special subject?thanks
Hmmh, one remark.
I think since one of the last updates, the whole staff is always naked. O.k. I know that there are different uniform depending on the level.
But why they show always naked, although if I choose a different uniform for a crew member. I think, that a little bit unlogical.
And I don't like it.
To claim the last reward tier, follow the instructions here.

To STOP showing the employees in their 'birthday specials', un-equip the statue from the MC.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Man Faerin really has a bone to pick with a certain writer named Martin to do him that dirty in the new update.
Why? He fed him some of the best modern prose anyone could hope for. Okay, MC had to help a bid to prevent a mass slaughter (in story), which also is unusual for "A Ballad of Vice and Desire", but the deep storytelling rivals some of the games on here ;)

Al500

Jun 5, 2017
Hmmm..I don't see anything in the settings that could have caused the loss of the other events for the MC. The only two things that come to mind might be to check your drivers for your GPU/video card and/or installing the latest runtimes.

I could try loading your save and see if it looks the same to me. It's a long shot, but worth a look.

If you do install the runtimes, extract them to a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file. Then reload the game and your save to see if it still looks like that.
This happens to me too even after checking the drivers and reinstalling runtimes it still broken, I also can't equip any items or cards on the mc, and I can claim rewards without completing the requirements. Is this game always this buggy?

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Hello Im back again, So I finished the event and already got the 3 accessories needed for the cave statues but when I equipped them nothing happened except the mc got scared, how to get the figurine?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is the game close to ending? There is just no daily sexual scene for any girl except for the Tier events.
Yes. There should be at least 1 more update left before it releases on Steam.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes