pr1v4c7154m7th

Aug 14, 2020
Can you attach an auto save as well as your player log, please? To find the log, use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in the Run box: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

You may need to put the log in a zip or RAR in order to attach it.
Here you go sir:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here you go sir:
Thank you! :)

Unfortunately that's as intended. Laura is the only one who can work at the pool for the time being. Once you hire Catalina, she'll be able to work there as well but you'll need to get the Manor to level 5 and renovate the club first. And to renovate the club, you'll need to hire Hana and complete her "A beautiful voice" event.

So what you can do is refuse any guests who want the pool and the massage room at the same time.

pr1v4c7154m7th

Aug 14, 2020
Thank you! :)

Unfortunately that's as intended. Laura is the only one who can work at the pool for the time being. Once you hire Catalina, she'll be able to work there as well but you'll need to get the Manor to level 5 and renovate the club first. And to renovate the club, you'll need to hire Hana and complete her "A beautiful voice" event.

So what you can do is refuse any guests who want the pool and the massage room at the same time.
Thank you. But I don't have any save before I accepted that guest. Am I just stuck now?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you. But I don't have any save before I accepted that guest. Am I just stuck now?
Not really, other than one of the guests are going to be unhappy and leave after three strikes, but there's not much you can do about that at the moment.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
But only up to the VIP level they have, if I am not mistaken? In other words, a VIP-4 checking in as a level 5 guest will have interactions with the staff?
I'm not really sure as I've never tested that. But it's likely it'll skip all the interactions (at least, I think it will). I've only used it once and that was quite a while back, but I've since then disabled it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yes, Faerin should have it on his Patreon. If it's unavailable there, it's likely due to the fact that we're still trying to find another random bug that is game-breaking.
I'll hold off playing the update, in that case.
Thanks for advising of the potential game-breaker. (y)

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'll hold off playing the update, in that case.
Thanks for advising of the potential game-breaker. (y)
No problem. It's the XP bug that seems to show up at random and when it does, you can't click continue at the results screen. We've seen one or two reports here and one on Discord, but none of us are able to reproduce it. This is what it will look like when you encounter it.
unknown.png

It would really help to know if any unused traits may be causing this because that's one theory (well, the only theory) that I have. In the screenshot, some of the girls have unused trait points from looking over that save.

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
No problem. It's the XP bug that seems to show up at random and when it does, you can't click continue at the results screen. We've seen one or two reports here and one on Discord, but none of us are able to reproduce it. This is what it will look like when you encounter it.
View attachment 1955840
When I had that happen, I could actually click continue repeatedly and watch the day/time counter tick up, but it would not go anywhere.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
When I had that happen, I could actually click continue repeatedly and watch the day/time counter tick up, but it would not go anywhere.
Yeah, we've heard that happening from a few players already. We just can't seem to get it to happen to us when we look at the affected saves. Faerin has already fixed the lock button issue, so that shouldn't happen again.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
View attachment 1955840

It would really help to know if any unused traits may be causing this because that's one theory (well, the only theory) that I have. In the screenshot, some of the girls have unused trait points from looking over that save.
Thanks!
Yeah, seen a couple of people posting here about it, where they've been unable to do anything, can't leave the screen.
Was gonna ask you earlier, if it was stable yet, but got caught up with another update & then saw your post, so decided to hang on until you guys have found root cause & fix. (I have unused traits! :eek:)(y)

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks!
Yeah, seen a couple of people posting here about it, where they've been unable to do anything, can't leave the screen.
Was gonna ask you earlier, if it was stable yet, but got caught up with another update & then saw your post, so decided to hang on until you guys have found root cause & fix. (y)
We're still trying. Oddly I haven't seen any more reports on it yet, which is strange.

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
The content thus far has been good - what you expect from this dev - but I can't help but feel this game is being ended prematurely; it feels like we just got to the point of having the ladies and MC be open about wanting to bang each other, and instead of expanding on that and coming up with some wild, fun scenarios with the ladies, enjoying the payoff of the slow burn relationships we've garnered, things are just sort of being wrapped up at bit hastily.

The final outfit unlock is the girls just being nude while working, and there isn't really any story reason given for it other than them just being horny, despite many of the characters being unaware, or at least appearing unaware the MC is having sex with the rest of the staff, so having everyone working in the nude would raise some serious questions. Felt like a missed opportunity to not show a crossover from the subtle changes they made to their outfits becoming more revealing, to just going for outright slutty and bold outfit looks.

For a game paced as well as this one, having things wrap up like this is rather arbitrary and feels like we are skimping out on how fun and rewarding the end game could have been, where your staff are constantly finding more and more kinky things to do as your hotel becomes more and more perverse. That seemed like the direction we were headed with the character buildup, but sadly, a lot of exciting possibilities are going to be left on the table by the time this game is finished.

Still a great game, just a shame it feels like it's ending a few steps short.

Reactions: Walolo and Faerin

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've not seen the circumstances that each player had, which led to the issue.
Are there any shared things, that each person has done? Or is it just that each has unused traits & that's the only shared circumstance?
I've only seen one save so far and it was Larry's in the testing channel on Discord. When I looked at that one, none of the girls had any unused trait points.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: whichone
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes