Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Does that not make the theory, that unused trait points are a possible cause, unlikely?
I've seen so many saves over the past few days I forget which is which anymore. I may have seen one where the trait points were unused right around Manor level 4 or 5 I think.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
But only up to the VIP level they have, if I am not mistaken? In other words, a VIP-4 checking in as a level 5 guest will have interactions with the staff?
You're correct if a VIP level 4 comes into the hotel at level 5 you will see all their interactions until they reach VIP on that level

I've not seen the circumstances that each player had, which led to the issue.
Are there any shared things, that each person has done? Or is it just that each has unused traits & that's the only shared circumstance?
It happened to me on the last day of testing with Candice who had unused trait points but try as I might I haven't been able to reproduce it

what folder do i put the save in?
Put it in the profile folder, you have to create a subfolder in there called whatever you want, and load the save up from there when the game loads. Once you have done a shift the game will create another subfolder with the name of your MC

Last edited:
Reactions: whichone and Sycho

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
lol I meant that if you've seen it happening in Larry's & his save doesn't have unused traits, then I think that means unused traits can't be the cause.
I don't think it is the cause, as I've been playing a new game with the most recent update expending NO points and have not seen this happen either.

I think this one's driving me Sycho. And lord knows what's actually happening TO Sycho (and the rest).

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The content thus far has been good - what you expect from this dev - but I can't help but feel this game is being ended prematurely; it feels like we just got to the point of having the ladies and MC be open about wanting to bang each other, and instead of expanding on that and coming up with some wild, fun scenarios with the ladies, enjoying the payoff of the slow burn relationships we've garnered, things are just sort of being wrapped up at bit hastily.

The final outfit unlock is the girls just being nude while working, and there isn't really any story reason given for it other than them just being horny, despite many of the characters being unaware, or at least appearing unaware the MC is having sex with the rest of the staff, so having everyone working in the nude would raise some serious questions. Felt like a missed opportunity to not show a crossover from the subtle changes they made to their outfits becoming more revealing, to just going for outright slutty and bold outfit looks.

For a game paced as well as this one, having things wrap up like this is rather arbitrary and feels like we are skimping out on how fun and rewarding the end game could have been, where your staff are constantly finding more and more kinky things to do as your hotel becomes more and more perverse. That seemed like the direction we were headed with the character buildup, but sadly, a lot of exciting possibilities are going to be left on the table by the time this game is finished.

Still a great game, just a shame it feels like it's ending a few steps short.
I'd agree with this sentiment. MoTH definitely had more scenes and story driven items than this game or at least it feels like it. Take the endless grind out of this due to the hotel management aspect and this game is woefully less content dense than the firrst one.

I get it, if this is going on steam the goal (I assume) is more game and less story, but having the advancement locked behind the hotel grind definitely added a very artificial feeling to the story. Maybe the next game, if there is one, will refocus more on the story and LESS on the "gamey" side of things, or else make this a pure game with minimal renders and animations. Currently needs much more than it does for the higher tier levels, more events, more story, more group things, or something. Feels pretty empty once the countless hours of grind are over.

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
I'm curious about the Isabelle bonus scene but it's behind a serious grind wall. I've got a lot of cards but getting all is just too much grind.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes