Tomuch

Jun 19, 2022
Does anybody else have the problem that Julia is not sleeping/resting at night?
When I check it says she is ?stuck? housekeeping/maid but it does not affec the clean % of the hotel and because she is not resting at night she is never at 100% (or even 75%) energy in the morning.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
When I check it says she is ?stuck? housekeeping/maid but it does not affec the clean % of the hotel and because she is not resting at night she is never at 100% (or even 75%) energy in the morning.
Thank you for the report. I've just sent your screenshot to Faerin so he can look into that.

Tomuch

Jun 19, 2022
Thank you for the report. I've just sent your screenshot to Faerin so he can look into that.
Thank you; I can say that it happened with the newest version and I don't think this happened when I played it last time before the version update.

mats.backmanm

May 4, 2018
I've encountered a bug where riley doesn't show up for work and i cant get the event with amber to recruit her again. What i guess happened is that i saved right after the event and a few hours (irl) later i continued and now there is no notice of riley anywhere. I'll be starting a new save playthrough later. I should also add that i have the hotel at lvl 2

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you; I can say that it happened with the newest version and I don't think this happened when I played it last time before the version update.
You're welcome. That's from the hotfixed version?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've encountered a bug where riley doesn't show up for work and i cant get the event with amber to recruit her again. What i guess happened is that i saved right after the event and a few hours (irl) later i continued and now there is no notice of riley anywhere. I'll be starting a new save playthrough later. I should also add that i have the hotel at lvl 2
Can you attach your save, please?

Reactions: ZenGarden

mats.backmanm

May 4, 2018
Edit* I saved right after the event with amber in the lobby and never got to meet riley at all.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Do you have a save from around this point? I'd like to take a look at it.

Reactions: Sycho

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi, please how to scroll the MC’s progression tab? I can only see till "Intruder alert"
Thank you

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes