crossover

Sep 24, 2018
When I try to open the game, I faced with dark screen and game doesn't want to open. How can I fix this?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Do you mean the history document in my profiles folder? cause I don't see a log.
You can find the player log by using the Windows + R keys to bring up a Run box, then paste the following:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

You may have to add the log to a zip or RAR before attaching it.

Reactions: TheDevian

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello there. I detected a bug with girls as well as white fields and no photos, and no characters yet in showing at profiles. Is it supposed to be this way or is it some kind of mistake?
Desktop 01-08-2022 22-08-45-133.jpg
Desktop 01-08-2022 22-15-30-821.jpg
Because the Lobby doesn't look like that background.

And one more missing character, only the entry itself
Desktop 01-08-2022 22-16-09-868.jpg
Regards

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey Sycho. Version 0.9.3.6 (basic) and now just like last time, i.e. the game not in subfolders, but directly unpacked to the desktop.
Are you using a cheat mod, because I'm not seeing that in my save with or without the nude figurine?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey Sycho. Version 0.9.3.6 (basic) and now just like last time, i.e. the game not in subfolders, but directly unpacked to the desktop.
What did you use to extract it? It would be safest, to open it in something like 7Zip or WinRar, and drag the folder from there, to where you want it to be (preferably NOT on the desktop). ;)

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Are you using a cheat mod, because I'm not seeing that in my save with or without the nude figurine?
As for this cheat, I don't use it. I just play without it.
What did you use to extract it? It would be safest, to open it in something like 7Zip or WinRar, and drag the folder from there, to where you want it to be (preferably NOT on the desktop). ;)
Hey TheDevian. You know how in one of the versions I had the game and did not want to open, because I had it in subfolders, since help here, now the game is unpacked by winrar immediately to the desktop so that I do not have any problems loading again. But I just sent it, it surprised me that the background of the lobby looks like a room, there are no characters and galleries in the staff tab, as well as characters and images with customers and their events that have been added to this version.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

Hey TheDevian. You know how in one of the versions I had the game and did not want to open, because I had it in subfolders, since help here, now the game is unpacked by winrar immediately to the desktop so that I do not have any problems loading again. But I just sent it, it surprised me that the background of the lobby looks like a room, there are no characters and galleries in the staff tab, as well as characters and images with customers and their events that have been added to this version.
It's likely to be a path problem or you could be missing some runtimes. I'd also check the drivers for your video card/GPU and see if they are up-to-date as well. And if you use an Nvidia, try disabling V-Sync in your Nvidia Control Panel >> 3d Settings.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Yeah, sometimes using the desktop counts as a system folder, and the games won't run correctly or it could also make the path too long to run properly. We generally suggest extracting it closer to the root folder, such as C:\Games or something simple like that. You can add some sub folders, but the longer those names get, the more of a problem that can be.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes