Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
where is the save location?
Saves are stored in the game's "profile" folder.

Ex: C:\Mystwood Manor 0.9.3.6\profile\mc-name

What I do when I need to look at a player's save is, put it in D:\Mystwood Manor 0.9.3.6\profile\test
As soon as a click play (to change shifts), it creates a folder with the MC's name. In your case, instead of continuing, just reload the new save under the MC's name and go from there.

overvelming

Jun 13, 2017
Guys, if you ever occur the "LOADING DONE" issue, I think I figured it out, it's the language problem, change your language to English and cover the old saves

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I finished everything there is to be done in the game thus far and loved it. I've played the game since it was first
Guys, if you ever occur the "LOADING DONE" issue, I think I figured it out, it's the language problem, change your language to English and cover the old saves
I've played the game since the early releases, and had a long pause at the Loading Done screen with this one too, playing on English. First time that i can remember that.

Fython

Jul 16, 2019
I cannot get the rectangle during the day from isabella's cottage, I play in story mode. I visited a dozen times the cottage, but still nothing found. Anyone any idea?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I cannot get the rectangle during the day from isabella's cottage, I play in story mode. I visited a dozen times the cottage, but still nothing found. Anyone any idea?
Can you attach your save, please?

Reactions: Fython

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you very much for your effort, attached the file.
You're welcome. :)

According to the save you attached, it's already on the 3rd statue in the cave. That's why you can't find it.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes