Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Like this?
Yes, thank you.

The first thing I noticed is that you are playing version 0.9.3.5, which has several known bugs. So I would recommend getting the hotfix first, then move your key and mapping files as well as your profile folder over to the hotfix.

Now as far as the progression goes, you'll need to complete Catalina's "A pattern" event, which is her first tier 4 event. Then you can complete the MC's other two events ("A midnight stroll" and "Cracking the case"). You'll need to have already paid off the debt before you can do the MC's "Cracking the case" event.

Reactions: TheDevian

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Read 5 posts above your own.
The difference between this game, and "those games", when it comes to F95, can be summed up in how people respond to a post like this:

The response here is "Oh, whoops. Thanks.", or "sorry, should have looked first".

Everywhere else it becomes a 3 page rant on how people can't read, DON'T read, and just noodle along, and how only the blue-meanies don't directly answer questions.

I think this says something (good, in case you missed my point!) about people who play this game :)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The difference between this game, and "those games", when it comes to F95, can be summed up in how people respond to a post like this:

The response here is "Oh, whoops. Thanks.", or "sorry, should have looked first".

Everywhere else it becomes a 3 page rant on how people can't read, DON'T read, and just noodle along, and how only the blue-meanies don't directly answer questions.

I think this says something (good, in case you missed my point!) about people who play this game :)
To be fair, it doesn't say something about "people", so much as the guy who responded in an adult manner.
But I agree, this thread does seem to have a higher number of people who behave like responsible adults (like this guy did), which is absolutely a good thing. (y)

Reactions: Sycho and TheDevian

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Yes, thank you.

The first thing I noticed is that you are playing version 0.9.3.5, which has several known bugs. So I would recommend getting the hotfix first, then move your key and mapping files as well as your profile folder over to the hotfix.

Now as far as the progression goes, you'll need to complete Catalina's "A pattern" event, which is her first tier 4 event. Then you can complete the MC's other two events ("A midnight stroll" and "Cracking the case"). You'll need to have already paid off the debt before you can do the MC's "Cracking the case" event.
Thank you

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
What special items should I get to unlock the 5th nude scenes?
Go to the General Store and purchase the fishing rod and flashlight.
Go to the Royal Stag and talk to Libby about skinny dipping.
Explore the lake to fish in order to find the bronze spider (see requirements).
Explore the woods to find a bronze crown.
Explore Isabella's cottage to find the bronze rectangle.
Explore the cave and put the items on the correct statues.
Take the nude figurine (revealed by the middle statue).
Go to the Manor and equip the figurine to your MC and claim the girls' rewards.

Requirements: Requires you to have completed the "Cracking the case" event for the MC.
All 3 items can only be found exploring during the day.
The "Cracking the case" event requires you to have completed all of Orville's events.

Do not bring the keys file to make it full
Look a few pages back, or if you have 0.9.3.5, use the key from it as the key will still work with 0.9.3.6.

devil_dante00

Jan 1, 2018
Silly question, I've gone through every corner and I can't find where the cave is, I have all the accessories, help me :cry:

devil_dante00

Jan 1, 2018
Since I started the game I have had no problems launching or loading. Now I want to play on another PC and the girls don't load, even in the intro menu. :(

Reactions: MotH_like25

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Since I started the game I have had no problems launching or loading. Now I want to play on another PC and the girls don't load, even in the intro menu. :(
Did you also copy over the profile folder? That is where your saves will be stored.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes