Nisano

Dec 7, 2021
does anyone else is having a problem with sofia's last scene, mine is stuck at the blowjob scene, it says to stop, and i put the cursor at the minimum, but nothing happens

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
does anyone else is having a problem with sofia's last scene, mine is stuck at the blowjob scene, it says to stop, and i put the cursor at the minimum, but nothing happens
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please?

Use the Windows + R keys to bring up a Run box and paste the following:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

You may have to put the log in a Zip or RAR to attach it.

Nisano

Dec 7, 2021
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please?

Use the Windows + R keys to bring up a Run box and paste the following:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

You may have to put the log in a Zip or RAR to attach it.
Here, thank you for your help

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Copy my profile and the mapping file, just that. The game charges where you leave it, but does not charge staff or guests
There could be one of several things that are causing the missing images from the staff and guest screens:
  1. Missing assets. This can happen if there was an error in the extraction process or extracting to a drive/partition with insufficient permissions (namely read/write).
  2. Overwriting an older copy with a newer version. This almost always causes unforeseen issues, so it's best to extract the game's files from the RAR to a new folder and moving your profile folder/mapping file/key over to the new folder. Then deleting the older version after you've moved your saves, key and mapping file over.
  3. Using a cheat mod. The cheat mods that are floating around in the thread are known to cause unusual problems outside of a normal game issue. So if you are using a cheat mod, delete the modded file and replace it with the original DLL it came with.
  4. Missing /outdated video card drivers/old hardware/missing Windows updates. You could try checking the OS and your video card/GPU drivers to see if they are up-to-date. Or download the aforementioned runtimes, extract them to a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file.

devil_dante00

Jan 1, 2018
There could be one of several things that are causing the missing images from the staff and guest screens:
  1. Missing assets. This can happen if there was an error in the extraction process or extracting to a drive/partition with insufficient permissions (namely read/write).
  2. Overwriting an older copy with a newer version. This almost always causes unforeseen issues, so it's best to extract the game's files from the RAR to a new folder and moving your profile folder/mapping file/key over to the new folder. Then deleting the older version after you've moved your saves, key and mapping file over.
  3. Using a cheat mod. The cheat mods that are floating around in the thread are known to cause unusual problems outside of a normal game issue. So if you are using a cheat mod, delete the modded file and replace it with the original DLL it came with.
  4. Missing /outdated video card drivers/old hardware/missing Windows updates. You could try checking the OS and your video card/GPU drivers to see if they are up-to-date. Or download the aforementioned runtimes, extract them to a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file.
Install Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes and all is well. Thank you (y)

Reactions: Sycho and TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes