TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't have Bonus scene with Isabella -have collected all of the tarot cards- have been told by Isabella that “the cards can tell you no more”.A little help?
Go back again.

You also have to have been there once in the day, IIRC.

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
been there in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening and at night, nothing happens, what is IIRC

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
What exactly are the positive upkeep events? I realize that the negative events would be people's stuff getting stolen if security too low and equipment breaking if maintenance is low but I cannot seem to figure out what the positive events are.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
been there in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening and at night, nothing happens, what is IIRC
Have you completed everything else?
What exactly are the positive upkeep events? I realize that the negative events would be people's stuff getting stolen if security too low and equipment breaking if maintenance is low but I cannot seem to figure out what the positive events are.
They will lock the upkeep for a few shifts, so you don't need anyone to work there for a while.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As oaiki said it means "If I remember correctly" and states that the writer (Devian) is pretty sure since he knows the game well but did not actually go and check the code or similar, so he can remember wrongly.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Zorg, Master Faerin loves the random events, so take a regular walk on the woods, there are a few things hidden there some are important for the Bonus have fun ! (at least it is not so tiring and annoying like hiking IRL:ROFLMAO:)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
what are the requirements to find the bronze spider in the lake?
Go to the General Store and purchase the fishing rod and flashlight.
Go to the Royal Stag and talk to Libby about skinny dipping (unlocks the lake on your map).
Explore the lake to fish in order to find the bronze spider (see requirements).

Requirements: Requires you to have completed the "Cracking the case" event for the MC.
The "Cracking the case" event requires you to have completed all of Orville's events as well as exploring Isabella's shack during the day.

Reactions: TheDevian

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
In case you get stuck with something, here's the full walkthrough, from the FAQ:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I get the naked figurine for unlocking the special Tier 5 reward?
A. For getting the naked figurine (the one you can see in picture below), you have to:
  • Complete "Cracking the case" event
  • Go to the General Store and purchase the fishing rod and flashlight.
  • Go to the Royal Stag and talk to Libby about skinny dipping.
  • Explore the lake to fish in order to find the bronze spider.
  • Explore the woods to find a bronze crown.
  • Explore Isabella's cottage to find the bronze rectangle.
  • Explore the cave and put the items on the correct statues.
  • Take the nude figurine (revealed by the middle statue).
  • Go to the Manor and equip the figurine to your MC and claim the girls' rewards.
All 3 items can only be found exploring during morning or afternoon.
You need to have completed Orville's events to unlock Cracking The Case.

Reactions: TheDevian

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Okay, I've gotten all the cards, guests are all VIP 5, and I've done all the quests events, seen everything as far as I can tell, but I still can't figure out how to re-roll the available traits for the girls. I heard it had something to do with getting Sophia to lvl 5, but despite doing so, nothing seems to have changed and no new options or features seem to have appeared, so am I missing something? I want to choose specific traits for the girls and not just stuff like a bonus to exp growth that does nothing for me at this point

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Okay, I've gotten all the cards, guests are all VIP 5, and I've done all the quests events, seen everything as far as I can tell, but I still can't figure out how to re-roll the available traits for the girls. I heard it had something to do with getting Sophia to lvl 5, but despite doing so, nothing seems to have changed and no new options or features seem to have appeared, so am I missing something? I want to choose specific traits for the girls and not just stuff like a bonus to exp growth that does nothing for me at this point
Go walking in the woods, there is a gnome who sells things.

Reactions: Sycho

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Go walking in the woods, there is a gnome who sells things.
I'm well aware of Fizwill, but as far as I can tell he isn't selling anything new, just the same two pills he always had. I thought there was supposed to be something related to maxing out Sophia's VIP rank that allowed you to get the ability to reroll your trait options that was taken away in this past update?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes