TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No Mod, i have used tricks to maximise cards, money and staff energy but they are deactivated now.
Well, all I did was wait until evening, and go to her hut. If you have the latest version, and do not have any mods, that should work for you too.

Reactions: Vil95

Axchango

Apr 6, 2020
Hello guys. I am stuck with paying back the loan. The option is allways locked at the bank. I have all the renovations done and about 100k money. Do I need more or do I miss something?

Sorry if it is allready posted earlier, but I didn´t find any entry.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Apologies if this was answered before, I did check the last 3 pages but they were mostly walkthrough related questions. This game is set to be finished soon. Does that mean that the update at the end of August is the last one (barring any potential bug fixes, of course)? Or will there be another update at the end of September as well?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Apologies if this was answered before, I did check the last 3 pages but they were mostly walkthrough related questions. This game is set to be finished soon. Does that mean that the update at the end of August is the last one (barring any potential bug fixes, of course)? Or will there be another update at the end of September as well?
There's one more update coming out this Friday and that should be the last one before the Steam release in September.

Govind69

May 20, 2020
hello every one .

i can not see the MC's further progress of tier one. because its not scrolable. and no hints showing in maps as well.

then i explored lake and fishing i found threee items. last item found is stethescope.

then i explored the woods. and found the cave, well , and that guy who sells pills, and clothes

so whre can i find translator of inscription shown on well ?

if anyone knows aboutMC's further progress. please rply .

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hello every one .

i can not see the MC's further progress of tier one. because its not scrolable. and no hints showing in maps as well.

then i explored lake and fishing i found threee items. last item found is stethescope.

then i explored the woods. and found the cave, well , and that guy who sells pills, and clothes

so whre can i find translator of inscription shown on well ?

if anyone knows aboutMC's further progress. please rply .
Which version are you using, did you get the new one?

Reactions: Sycho
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes