Do you use any of the following:
• Nahimic
• FMOD
• Citrix
• Strix
• Aegis 3
• Sonic Studio 2 and 3
• RivaTuner Statistics Server
• Apple/Quicktime products (including "Bonjour")
• Portrait Displays\Pivot Software
I only use RivaTuner, but I turned it off during the game, I didn't even find all the other programs in the task manager

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I only use RivaTuner, but I turned it off during the game, I didn't even find all the other programs in the task manager
Can you attach a copy of your player log (not the player_prev), please? Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
You'll need to put your log in a Zip or RAR file before you attach it.

Makavto

Jan 2, 2019
Can you attach a copy of your player log (not the player_prev), please? Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
You'll need to put your log in a Zip or RAR file before you attach it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary in your log, so try going into your Nvidia Control Panel >> 3D Settings and disable "V-Sync" and see if that problem still exists.

Reactions: TheDevian

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Hello, quick question.
I'm enjoying the game without unlocking the cheats, but there's also a statistics bar in the menu which is locked.
Any idea what does it offer and how can i unlock it? Would be interesting to check some stats..

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello, quick question.
I'm enjoying the game without unlocking the cheats, but there's also a statistics bar in the menu which is locked.
Any idea what does it offer and how can i unlock it? Would be interesting to check some stats..
Not sure why it is locked, but that just tells you things like how much money you earned, spent, how many cards found, and so on.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello, quick question.
Not sure why it is locked, but that just tells you things like how much money you earned, spent, how many cards found, and so on.
Yeah, it shouldn't be locked. I removed my key and was still able to access the statistics screen with no problem, so the only thing I'm thinking that might cause it would be a cheat mod or a bugged save. We haven't heard any other reports of this happening.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, it shouldn't be locked. I removed my key and was still able to access the statistics screen with no problem, so the only thing I'm thinking that might cause it would be a cheat mod or a bugged save. We haven't heard any other reports of this happening.
Just checking this page since I didn't know about it, I guess in older saves the data is somewhat skewered - I probably played more than 5 minutes of story ;) but in a new game it is locked until you finish the tutorial.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Just checking this page since I didn't know about it, I guess in older saves the data is somewhat skewered - I probably played more than 5 minutes of story ;) but in a new game it is locked until you finish the tutorial.
Having it locked in a new playthrough makes since due to the fact there's really no statistics you'd get yet (like how many times the cheats were used, guests having left, etc...) anyway until after the tutorial. Though OP wasn't very clear on whether or not it was a new playthrough or continuation from a previous one.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Having it locked in a new playthrough makes since due to the fact there's really no statistics you'd get yet (like how many times the cheats were used, guests having left, etc...) anyway until after the tutorial. Though OP wasn't very clear on whether or not it was a new playthrough or continuation from a previous one.
Yeah, unless it is early on, during the tutorial or something, the mod seems the most likely.

Reactions: Sycho

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Mmmm what do you suggest me doing? I would really like the statistic to be unlocked. I have the Mapping tho, could it be the porblem? but i dont think so..

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Mmmm what do you suggest me doing? I would really like the statistic to be unlocked. I have the Mapping tho, could it be the porblem? but i dont think so..
The mapping file (which is basically a text file) changes the relationships with the MC, Julia and Amber. It has no other affects on the game other than that. What you omitted in your OP was whether or not you're playing from the beginning (tutorial) or from an already established playthrough (i.e: continuation from a previous version) or using a cheat mod/cheat engine. So with little information to go on, I have no way of instructing you on what you can/need to do. Having said that, as others have already mentioned, if you're in the middle of the tutorial, the cheats and statistics screens will unlock after your first guest (Karen McQueen) successfully checks out.

Guys anyways believe it or not, statistics is unlocked randomly now. maybe the solution was to hop on here lol. Thanks anw
That screen doesn't "randomly" lock or unlock. It's going to be locked at first up to playing through the tutorial, then unlock (and remain that way throughout the rest of the game) afterwards. If it's occurring randomly, then it sounds like you're using a cheat mod/cheat engine which will bug your game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The mapping file (which is basically a text file) changes the relationships with the MC, Julia and Amber. It has no other affects on the game other than that. What you omitted in your OP was whether or not you're playing from the beginning (tutorial) or from an already established playthrough (i.e: continuation from a previous version) or using a cheat mod/cheat engine. So with little information to go on, I have no way of instructing you on what you can/need to do. Having said that, as others have already mentioned, if you're in the middle of the tutorial, the cheats and statistics screens will unlock after your first guest (Karen McQueen) successfully checks out.

That screen doesn't "randomly" lock or unlock. It's going to be locked at first up to playing through the tutorial, then unlock (and remain that way throughout the rest of the game) afterwards. If it's occurring randomly, then it sounds like you're using a cheat mod/cheat engine which will bug your game.
I blame Karen.

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes