S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Guys anyways believe it or not, statistics is unlocked randomly now. maybe the solution was to hop on here lol. Thanks anw
It's not random, the lock feature on statistics has been made to avoid further issues.
When you are in planning screen it always work.
When you have already press the Play button it is locked (to avoid problems as I have mentioned)
When you are in the middle of an event, the statistics is blocked
Also during the tutorial is blocked as already mentioned

Reactions: TheDevian

Lurker Luke

May 12, 2020
Running into a bug where the screen that shows the results of the work period shows one girl "received XX.X experience," while all the other girls results look normal. When you hit continue, it stays on that results screen and advances the time, decay and other factors but doesn't actually leave that results screen.

Edit: just realized I'm on the older version, updating now. Hopefully that fixes it.

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
how to unlock cheats? finished tutorial and reached third day. I don't seem to have a key.ini file so if that's still required can someone please provide it?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
how to unlock cheats? finished tutorial and reached third day. I don't seem to have a key.ini file so if that's still required can someone please provide it?
Check back several pages as it's been uploaded separately.

Reactions: TheDevian

Spin$hady

Nov 21, 2020
Hey, I will ask ahead of time, does anyone have a save right before this newest release? I have a new PC and lost my old saves :(

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes