Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
It seems this game will have the same problem for me that Man of the House had. The game is really fun, nice gameplay, sexy build-up, but as soon as things get interesting sexually, the game is ending.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It seems this game will have the same problem for me that Man of the House had. The game is really fun, nice gameplay, sexy build-up, but as soon as things get interesting sexually, the game is ending.
After three years of development, Faerin is ready to start on a new project and put this game on Steam as he did with MotH. All good things must come to an end eventually. :)

Reactions: xapican and MalEl

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
No way, this game is ending already? Lol what the fuck
I mean, it's been in development for about three years, the story has been progressing the whole time and is ready to be wrapped up, there's tons of content (and more to be added after this) and bonus stuff to find if you look. I...don't see the problem.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What's Lt. Commander Data doing in Mystwood? Call Starfleet security! :ROFLMAO:
Well, he is fully functional, as we all know.

Yeah, the old problem: some people like enjoying "their life" after everything is settled, others lose interest once they've "conquered" the ladies and don't think that after enjoying missionary, doggy, and cowgirl, that just reverse cowgirl isn't worth it playing another hour if there is no interesting story anymore. I will agree that this one feels a bit short, but MotH had the balance right for me (which of course nobody has to agree with).

nushplmcsf

Jul 31, 2022
I mean, it's been in development for about three years, the story has been progressing the whole time and is ready to be wrapped up, there's tons of content (and more to be added after this) and bonus stuff to find if you look. I...don't see the problem.
Wait, 3 years? What in the fuck? When did 3 years pass? I didn't even realize, damn..

Reactions: User1230
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes