xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi Guys, what requierment do I have to enter the cave ? I was there a few times and MC says I´m not gonna enter there or something along those lines and is the rectagle the missing Item that I need to unlock the last tier of the girl´s ?
Great Game Farin you out did yourself, Kudos, I played MotH and loved it,

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Hi Guys, what requierment do I have to enter the cave ? I was there a few times and MC says I´m not gonna enter there or something along those lines and is the rectagle the missing Item that I need to unlock the last tier of the girl´s ?
Actually, if you start a brand new game, you can go straight to town and buy a flashlight once you have a little money, then you can get into the cave. After that, if you explore during the daytime in the woods enough, you'll come across the crown, which is the first piece. The others are later in the story.

Reactions: xapican

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
See details below. Flashlight, from Step 1, is required for the cave.
To unlock the bonus rewards on tier 5, you'll need to do the following:
  1. Go to the General Store and purchase the fishing rod and flashlight.
  2. Go to the Royal Stag and talk to Libby about skinny dipping (required to unlock the lake location on your map).
  3. Explore the lake to fish in order to find the bronze spider (see requirements).
  4. Explore the woods to find a bronze crown.
  5. Explore Isabella's cottage to find the bronze rectangle.
  6. Explore the cave and put the items on the correct statues.
  7. Go to the Manor and equip the figurine to your MC and claim the girls' rewards.
Requirements: Requires you to have completed the "Cracking the case" event for the MC.
All 3 items can only be found exploring during the day.
The "Cracking the case" event requires you to have completed all of Orville's events.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Mainly you need to go to the town and buy a flashlight so you can see in the cave.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Actually, if you start a brand new game, you can go straight to town and buy a flashlight once you have a little money, then you can get into the cave. After that, if you explore during the daytime in the woods enough, you'll come across the crown, which is the first piece. The others are later in the story.
See details below. Flashlight, from Step 1, is required for the cave.
Mainly you need to go to the town and buy a flashlight so you can see in the cave.
And Tri-Tri-Triiiiiplicaaaaaaaate!

Triplicate.jpg

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thank´s guy´s Ok was unsure found the rectangle, I remeberd that in the other game was also a point where you needed to purchase something, form the Mall Lol Faerin likes sometimes to give heavy guess ! So will go fishing then and Hiking what a awfull healthy life brrrr !

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thank´s guy´s Ok was unsure found the rectangle, I remeberd that in the other game was also a point where you needed to purchase something, form the Mall Lol Faerin likes sometimes to give heavy guess ! So will go fishing then and Hiking what a awfull healthy life brrrr !
lol Welcome to prayer-time!
1659626063287.png
Good luck with RNGesus in the lake... :ROFLMAO:

*Edit: Oh, xapican, you need to have completed the MC's Event, Cracking the Case, at the Bank first, before you can get it from the lake. (y)

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Edit: Oh, @xapican, you need to have completed the MC's Event, Cracking the Case, at the Bank first, before you can get it from the lake. (y)
Thanx ! I had all events, In Story mode, aready only the Reward for Tier 5 of all girls are missing,
By the way when at night I go and want to check after Hana, Anika´s sauna scene shows up, in story mode, next playtrough will be in Management mode, knowing the Team I am shure this is already reported, as well with Anika the 3rd or 4th event tier 5, in the Sauna when she leaves the slide wasn´t there it apeared a white background which behaved like the slide (the dialoge, and the last pic showed then normaly )

Reactions: whichone

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
This is probably a stupid question, but how do you progress the main quest once you have explored the detective house and the bank told you it's a deposit box? The hints are locked in place, so I can't look at them after the event of the night intruder

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
This is probably a stupid question, but how do you progress the main quest once you have explored the detective house and the bank told you it's a deposit box? The hints are locked in place, so I can't look at them after the event of the night intruder
Can you attach your save, please?

Reactions: TheDevian

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
This update was pretty funny, I certainly had a few laughs :) And the positive events have finally started to work.
But why have the cheats become permanently locked now? I've had no problems before.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
This update was pretty funny, I certainly had a few laughs :) And the positive events have finally started to work.
But why have the cheats become permanently locked now? I've had no problems before.
The key was inadvertently missing from the RAR, but if you still have the key from 0.9.3.5, that key will still work as 0.9.3.6 was a hotfix to address a few bugs. If you don't have the bugged version, there was a key posted a few pages back.

Fython

Jul 16, 2019
You're welcome. :)

According to the save you attached, it's already on the 3rd statue in the cave. That's why you can't find it.
Thank you very much for your help, got the last piece. Thought I got the spider after the first fishing, but looked like I do need to do this more than once ;) With the order crown, spider and rectangle it was clear what was missing, somehow I missed this one.

Reactions: Sycho

Gess-denn

Mar 19, 2020
Hey, does anybody knows if v1.0.0 will be the full game?
I want to wait for the finished game and if v1.0 is the full game we are pretty close :D

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hey, does anybody knows if v1.0.0 will be the full game?
I want to wait for the finished game and if v1.0 is the full game we are pretty close :D
While you put too much faith into version numbers (they are not decimal, so 1.0 doesn't have to follow 0.9), luckily you are correct, it will probably be only one or two more updates, so end of September the latest, until the game is finished (final bugfixes and minor improvements notwithstanding).

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
Strange, why is cheat mode locked when I upgrade the game? Do I really need to re-run the introduction again?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes