Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi, please how to scroll the MC’s progression tab? I can only see till "Intruder alert"
Thank you
We've been getting a couple of sporadic reports of this and we're not sure what's causing it. The only thing I can suggest at the moment would be to delete your settings.ini in the profile folder, then reload the game and check the MC's progress tab to see if that still happens.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
anyone else having a bug during the last scene with Sofia Fernandez where during the BJ part the game freezes?

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
We've been getting a couple of sporadic reports of this and we're not sure what's causing it. The only thing I can suggest at the moment would be to delete your settings.ini in the profile folder, then reload the game and check the MC's progress tab to see if that still happens.
I am playing the latest version and have been having this problem, I will attempt your suggestion and post results

edit: I have tried this, still stuck. I AM using a mod, I'll start a new game w.o the mod

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
Most mods for this game are broken, it is generally suggested to just use the in-game cheats if anything.
didn't even have to start a new game, as soon as I deleted the mod and put in the original assebmbly c-sharp file it was working properly when I loaded my save game

Reactions: TheDevian

Ghostman1877

Mar 29, 2020
I have noticed a couple of bugs, or possibly changes that aren't in the changelog.

1. The 'Entitled' trait for Karen McQueen and the 'Insulted' trait for Diego Alvarez increase the required satisfaction by 20% not by the 10% stated. I am at hotel level 2 and they both require 50% satisfaction currently despite having a base of 30% at hotel level 2.

2. When selecting a new card with Isabella I no longer have 3 redraws as a base, the seer card does still add 3 redraws though, is this maybe a deliberate change?
Edit - nevermind number 2, I hadn't realised I was playing basic, number 1 still stands though.

I am playing 9.3.6 and am not using any mods.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
anyone else having a bug during the last scene with Sofia Fernandez where during the BJ part the game freezes?
That can be caused by one of two things:
  1. Path to the game's folder is too long. Try moving the game's folder to C:\Mystwood Manor v0.9.3.6
  2. If you have an Nvidia card/GPU, go into its Control Panel and see if you have an option for G-Sync in the left pane. If it's not there, go into 3d Settings and disable V-Sync.
I have noticed a couple of bugs, or possibly changes that aren't in the changelog.

1. The 'Entitled' trait for Karen McQueen and the 'Insulted' trait for Diego Alvarez increase the required satisfaction by 20% not by the 10% stated. I am at hotel level 2 and they both require 50% satisfaction currently despite having a base of 30% at hotel level 2.

2. When selecting a new card with Isabella I no longer have 3 redraws as a base, the seer card does still add 3 redraws though, is this maybe a deliberate change?
Edit - nevermind number 2, I hadn't realised I was playing basic, number 1 still stands though.

I am playing 9.3.6 and am not using any mods.
I will pass on that information to Faerin now. Thanks for your report.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
is this a brothel game? or is the service you give customers of the non sexual kind?

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
I'd like to make one suggestion to the dev on the game. When it comes to solving the clues in the safety deposit box. make it so if you don't solve it completely, the next time to go back to the bank you pick up where you left off instead of the bazillion damn clicks going through it all over again. At this rate I'm going to need a new damn mouse.

Reactions: Cartageno

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Are you using 9.3.5 or 9.3.6?
My fault sorry, I didn't realize that 9.3.6 came out. I downloaded it and now MC Progress works fine but as you see the bonus with Isabella in story mode is blocked and no hint.

mosquito99

May 18, 2021
Seems like the updates of "Giving champagne" in v0.9.3.6 have bugs, it should have a scene or something but didn't show up.
Looking forward to the plot update, can't wait to see who is behind it.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes